Pattaya malls re-open with strict COVID-19 measures in place

webfact

Pattaya malls re-open with strict COVID-19 measures in place

1pm.jpg

Online media Siam Chon News reported on their survey of leading malls in the Pattaya area.

They said that Covid-19 protocols are being followed to the letter and taken very seriously.

At Terminal 21 they found a campaign that they said as called Now Normal Shopping experience 5 that contained five measures to ensure safety:

1: Thai Chana QR codes are used  when going in and out of the store

2. Customers have to stand on a disinfection mat

3. Use of hand gel

4. Temperature checks

5. Insistence on masks

Their protocols also include social distancing, overcrowding and disinfection measures. They open 11 am to 9pm.

Closed at Terminal 21 are movie theater areas, gams and play aas, massage and spas and clinics and beauty salons.

At Central Festival Pattaya Beach the program is called "Central Sa-at man jai" (confidence in cleanliness at Central)

They are focusing on strict screening, social distancing, cleaning and reducing congestion and are open from 11 to 8pm.

At Royal Garden Plaza they are also following strict measures opening from 11 to 8pm.

Source: Siam Chon News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-01-06

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Everyday i look forward to waking up and checking which side the fish out of water has landed on. I can dine in at a restaurant, take my mask off and have a coke but not a beer. It's not like i'm going to get drunk, hit the dance floor and boogie lol

Edited by skorp13
typo