90 Days Report Problem.

Mason45

Hi all, I appear to have a 90 days reporting problem in the next few weeks. I own a house in Bangkok and a condo in Pattaya, I travel frequently between both of these properties. My registered address is the condo in Naklua. Which could be a problem entering Pattaya to do a 90 days report whilst the Covid restrictions are in place. As the laws here change so often I'm not sure what my options will be, so has anyone got any ideas. Thanks.

The only link you should be using is from the Immigration website. Chon Buri Immigration: http://www.immchonburi.go.th/main/

I tried the link to the 90 Day report function and it seems to be working (on my computer, Win10, Chrome browser).

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Note, if the info on the database doesn't match what you try to enter (i.e. different address, phone number, passport number) then you won't be able to use the online form.

You can still use the post option though. You have to post it at least 15 days before it is due.
According to the Immigration website:

Notification by registered mail

1. Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
– front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
– current visa
– last entry stamp of immigration
– last extension of visa
2. Photocopy of departure card TM.6 click to view Example TM.6 card
3. Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) click to view Example document
4. Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47 click to view Example document (Don’t forget to sign name.)
5. Envelope with 10 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.
6. The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner.
Send the mail before the renewal date 15 days to

90 DAYS REGISTRATION,
IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1
Chalermprakiat Government Complex
120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,
LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210

Blank TM.47 form:
TM.47 90 Day Report form - blank.doc

The address for the Jomtien Immigration office is:

75/265 หมู่ที่ 12
ถนน ชายหาดจอมเทียน Bang Lamung District,
Chon Buri

(or)

75/265 Moo 12,
Jomtien Beach Road Bang Lamung District,
Chon Buri

I would put "90 Day Report" above the address so they know what it's about.