Online 90 days report

On 1/8/2021 at 7:44 AM, KhunKenAP said:

Only works if you use Google Chrome. I did my 90-day report on Jan 5, 2021 after renewing my Retirement Visa in late December, and it worked fine, but ONLY on Google Chrome.

Did mine on the 4th with Apple iOS and safari 

On 1/8/2021 at 7:57 AM, ubonjoe said:

Did you complete only the required fields other than your first and middle names.

Use the drop down menu for your nationality? Use the calendar for the date of your most recent entry to the country?

Select the correct mode of travel. Leave the flight number blank since it is not a required field.

I assume you are within the 15 days before to the day next report is due.

I know that the site is working since I did my online report 2 days ago to Ubon immigration and got instant approval.

Wow!  After 13 years, I finally did an online report and got approved by following your steps listed here.  Thanks much!

2 minutes ago, LALes said:

Where can I find the date of my next report?

Use this link that bypasses the terms and conditions page.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Click the green button to check the status of your repot.

Then enter the transaction reference number for your report or your passport number, nationality and date of birth.

Then the bottom of the page you will see your report. At the end of it you click this image.png.b15865e8d1cad8698c771b679a3427ed.png.

It will take you to a page and at the bottom of the page you click image.png.caff105a44d43aaa5fbc651290cf2938.png  then you can print it or download it as a PDF. I download mine and print it when I want to.

• Thanks 1