Broken tooth repair

actonion

Information for anyone who has  a similar experience........Yesterday i broke a Tooth, later is started to ache,, from past experience i think i need a Root Canal treatment... riding around  the main Soi's in East pattaya  today  looking for a Dentist, but was told many times Dentists not working due to Covid, when i got home i rang Phyathai  and Bangkok Pattaya  Hospitals and got the similar replies, Bangkok Pattaya  available end of January,  Phyathai available  mid February.... keep taking the Paracetamol  i guess...

Coverment hospitals dentist are working( i think) and even you are farang you can go there. If hurth take ibuprofen not parasetamol, even they afreid ibuprofen here. Can get 600 mg from medicine store. Only normal pain killer what help me if hurth.

Not up-to-date, but can only say: in mid December tons of dental clinics operating on Pattaya klang (central rd).

Never noticed before how many there are.

About every third house a dental clinic on some stretch.

Edited by KhunBENQ

17 hours ago, champers said:

Just walked up Tai (South Rd) from 2nd Road towards Tukcom and there are plenty of dentists open.

Every dentist  i went into were all open, i dont why, because the Dentist were not working, reception only 

• Haha 1

the crown on my front tooth came off last week, the stump it was covering has decayed  slightly as well so we phoned a dentist and were told to just walk in anytime to see what they could do, hopefully will be able to do so next week, we are in Surat Thani. I was worried with all the covid garbage I would not be able to see one but seems it is not stopping them at all, a clean and slight filling/shaping and the crown should be right to go back on.