Private hospitals providing Covid-19 vaccines

JTXR

14 hours ago, internationalism said:

Astrazeneca applied the last week, the very same day as sinovac. 
for aż there is a lot of time, at least till may, when thai made will be available

Sinovac coming already in february. 

Astazenaca just has been pulled from vaccine distribution in California because of too many adverse reaction till further study. Everyone has to the right to take the jab. At YOUR own risk. The Vaccine corperations have NO liability.. If you get maimed or die, thats on you and your family. 

15 hours ago, Mapguy said:

Is that  "NERVOUS81732" ?

The government of Thailand, like any responsible government is being cautious.  Yes, there are complications with any medical treatment, vaccination or other.  There is no certainty.  There can be various reactions for different reasons.

Unfortunately --- especially when it comes to immunization of children --  stubborn anti-vaccination people for religious reasons, just fearful or simply irresponsible endanger others. At worst, in certain groups, such as the Amish in America, that has happened. Generally they diminish important coverage of a general population. Unfortunately, with a drop in coverage we have seen the return of infectious diseases of childhood that could have been avoided.

OK, check if you want, but then evaluate the impact in a systematic manner. Remember  that it is not just your safety that is being considered; it is the community.

Yep that's me. Who is behind this avatar. LOL. 

46 minutes ago, 5633572526 said:
14 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Do you have any evidence whatsoever in support this information you are providing here?

46 minutes ago, 5633572526 said:

Do you have any evidence to refute it??

That is not a very helpful answer. I shall await a response from the poster to whom my question was addressed, which so far is not forthcoming. That in itself I regard as suspicious.

14 hours ago, Ireland32 said:

No way Thai people will touch Chinese vaccines from what I’ve heard , they don’t trust China 

I asked my wife about this last night, although I did not specifically mention the Chinese vaccine. She said that the general opinion in the village is against any vaccination. 'dangerous' she said, 'we not have'.

That of course flies in the face of that recent report that claimed that Thais were highly supportive of vaccination, which might indicate a difference of opinion between city dwellers, who've seen a lot of Covid and their rural counterparts who've seen none at all.

Edited by Moonlover