Story of an ex monger

lovethai123

2 hours ago, Poet said:

I have always considered puritans to be highly suspect.

You obviously don't know what a Puritan is. 

They were given the name because they wanted to "purify" the Church of England of  the remaining rituals and practices of the Roman Catholic Church. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

for me yes, as i really enjoyed all those "business" trips to thailand, but the last thing i want is someone who gets half of their dna from me , being employed in no 1 profession of thais. 

i understand it is one of the highly regarded and most sought after  professions in Thailand but not for my child. 

I can not do other than feel really sorry for you. Where in the world did you get the understanding, that working as that is the most sought after professions? You do not understand much about Thailand, do you?

So, everything sounds really dumb to me! You are saying that you really enjoyed all those sex-trips to Thailand, because that´s the real name, right? Suddenly it just sounds ugly for you, how come? Is it so simple that you needed a friend to tell you a story, to understand that unprotected sex can lead yo pregnancy? In that case, extremely sad........

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

A friend of mine shared this with me. Over 2 decades ago he used to visit Thailand often for "business".  Like most of us he also had a girl to stay with him during his visits. He was happily married back home. Things happened and he stopped visiting.

He had a chance to visit this wonderful country  sometime in 2019 or so. Thailand had changed but he had some good memories. He was into some real james bond stuff and found out that the girl he used to sleep with has a daughter who looked mixed race and worked as a "chiropractor". 

So our James bond tracked her down, and saw her wearing revealing outfits and calling men for a "nice chiropractic session" on a hourly basis with extra services. 

His words to me-  She has my eyes, nose and skin color. I am 100% sure she is my daughter as this girl was born about 8 months after I left 2 decades ago. 

I am thinking are these "Thailand Business trips" really worth it. After 20 years you come to know that you may have fathered a child, and she is working the same job as her mom. You have no courage to meet either the mom or the child.

That ex-girlfriend of yours is  living with some 80 year old man and the possible daughter of yours is providing "chiropractic services" in some shady soi. You cannot tell your children that they have a half sister in Thailand. You  cannot tell your wife about this due to fear of divorce and loosing everything you built. You want to support the girl secretly, want her to attend a University in Bangkok but find out she didn't even complete school. 

Last you want her to hug you and call you Dad. But when you approached her the first time, she asked if you needed a "chiropractic session with toppings".

It's a lot for a 50 year old man to bear. 

you have regrets after you made it so.....  then up to you as they say.....

Just get a DNA test, a strand of hair will do. Then assume the responsibilities of fatherhood if he wants to. Honestly, people tie themselves in knots about the simplest things.

How does the putative father know she is not happy in her occupation?

• Like 1

A friend of mine shared this with me. Over 2 decades ago he used to visit Thailand often for "business".  Like most of us he also had a girl to stay with him during his visits. He was happily married back home. Things happened and he stopped visiting.

He had a chance to visit this wonderful country  sometime in 2019 or so. Thailand had changed but he had some good memories. He was into some real james bond stuff and found out that the girl he used to sleep with has a daughter who looked mixed race and worked as a "chiropractor". 

So our James bond tracked her down, and saw her wearing revealing outfits and calling men for a "nice chiropractic session" on a hourly basis with extra services. 

His words to me-  She has my eyes, nose and skin color. I am 100% sure she is my daughter as this girl was born about 8 months after I left 2 decades ago. 

I am thinking are these "Thailand Business trips" really worth it. After 20 years you come to know that you may have fathered a child, and she is working the same job as her mom. You have no courage to meet either the mom or the child.

That ex-girlfriend of yours is  living with some 80 year old man and the possible daughter of yours is providing "chiropractic services" in some shady soi. You cannot tell your children that they have a half sister in Thailand. You  cannot tell your wife about this due to fear of divorce and loosing everything you built. You want to support the girl secretly, want her to attend a University in Bangkok but find out she didn't even complete school. 

Last you want her to hug you and call you Dad. But when you approached her the first time, she asked if you needed a "chiropractic session with toppings".

and the point of your post is? What a decidedly banal, unverified speel.

• Like 1

so u are a single man in thailand, good for u

She is happy being a chiropractor just like the mommy. She wouldnt even care who the daddy was? Thais dnt care. Single moms are accepted in the society. The mommy works in pattaya while granny raises the kid. 

Personally I feel sorry for this man. 

Why feel sorry? He Created the problem by Not keeping his D!ck in his pants when he was away from His Wife .

They say it's Willpower But I say it's Won't power Meaning " I Won't do "what everyone else is Doing. ????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Just get a DNA test, a strand of hair will do. Then assume the responsibilities of fatherhood if he wants to. Honestly, people tie themselves in knots about the simplest things.

How does the putative father know she is not happy in her occupation?

Never met a girl in the entertainment business who is happy, keeps waiting for the prince to take her out and support her. 

Well, he was too scared to talk anything with her and flew back to where he came from. 

8 hours ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

I can not do other than feel really sorry for you. Where in the world did you get the understanding, that working as that is the most sought after professions? You do not understand much about Thailand, do you?

I think thais don't understand life. Money is everything for them. I agree I haven't lived there and have only visited for those "business " trips.  But now I have stopped going (pre covid) and avoided staying there as much as i could. I love to visit laos now and my thai gf doesn't  mind taking a BKK-VTE flight. 

Well I have seen teachers, nurses, and other decent profession girls asking for a compensation for a "date". So this is all they want. have a respectable job , still need money out of a "date".

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, wavodavo said:

Gee, its a good thing that he didnt visit his Chiropracter  "daughter " and get a happy ending !!

Thats sick. he wouldn't but I am sure some people won't mind. And again, there is no evidence she is his daughter whatsoever. he just feels that. And such things happen when your kids from the main wife stop respecting you. 

9 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Posting for a friend I see, and of course...run Forest run, comes to mind.  Scary is the thought that it could happen to anyone who may have mongered and then stopped visiting and cut all contact for fear of being caught out and loosing all.  Playing around does have it's consequences however.

Someone talking sense finally,

Well personally I am scared if I have a child somewhere. I have had fun with many girls in the past,

obviously they were not given any money for sex and they wanted to have sex with me because i am a "hannsome man". We all know that thailand is prostitution free. 

11 hours ago, rott said:

You obviously don't know what a Puritan is. 

They were given the name because they wanted to "purify" the Church of England of  the remaining rituals and practices of the Roman Catholic Church. 

That is what a Puritan (capitalized) was.

Today, when you refer to a contemporary as a puritan (not capitalized), it refers to their attitudes, not their membership of a particular group. You will note that my use of the word was not capitilized. That was no accident.

It is funny how seldom those rushing to correct others bother to first spend a few seconds double-checking their own facts:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/puritan

Used to go to LOS when married and shack up with various women while still married.

Saw a young woman who resembled him strikingly enough to be obvious to him.

Didn't find out if the child was his i.e. DNA?

Saw, knew she was a 'working girl'.

Made no attempt to contact and to find out of indeed she was his daughter. Left her to live that life. Says it all to me. He sounds like a real morally bankrupt lowlife.

On 1/20/2021 at 3:46 AM, lovethai123 said:

Too sad that so many blokes, do not use condoms with all the STIs around, and knowing they are dipping in a pond which has been dippedin  by severalhundreds before you.

• Haha 1

Doesn't sound like an ex-monger it he's still coming back...

I feel sorry for the wife back home.  Doubly so if the idiot gets on the hook with his "Thai family" and they find out how to contact her. 

It won't even be malicious.  Years ago, I had a very attractive Asian employee ask me what she should buy for her US boyfriend's wife back home.  She was dead serious...  Wanted to thank the wife for taking care of him while he's not in Asia.  I suggested the best gift would be to quit doing her husband.  Really confused her...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Poet said:

That is what a Puritan (capitalized) was.

Today, when you refer to a contemporary as a puritan (not capitalized), it refers to their attitudes, not their membership of a particular group. You will note that my use of the word was not capitilized. That was no accident.

It is funny how seldom those rushing to correct others bother to first spend a few seconds double-checking their own facts:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/puritan

Read my post again. Properly. 

At least you (and possibly a few more) have learned what Puritan means. 

You obviously had to look it up. 

3 minutes ago, rott said:

Read my post again. Properly. 

You made a mistake. Astonishing that you are now trying to spin this as me somehow missing something.

4 minutes ago, rott said:

At least you (and possibly a few more) have learned what Puritan means. 

You obviously had to look it up. 

Nope. I was already familiar with both meanings. That is why I used the non-capitilized version that was correct in the context in which I used it. Your interjection was wrong-headed and irrelevant.

Again, you could avoid this sort of blustering embarrassment if you simply spent half a minute double-checking your facts before attempting to correct other members, some of whom may be educated.

4 minutes ago, rott said:

Keep telling yourself that. 

Try capitalised. 

It truly is astonishing that, despite your previous embarrassment, you still aren't bothering to double-check your facts before trying to correct others. What is the pedantic deformity, deep in your soul, that drives you to do this?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/capitalize

You might want to familiarize yourself with the difference between British English and American English. There is a great big world out there, beyond your council flat.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Poet said:

It truly is astonishing that, despite your previous embarrassment, you still aren't bothering to double-check your facts before trying to correct others. What is the pedantic deformity, deep in your soul, that drives you to do this?

You might want to familiarize yourself with the difference between British English and American English. There is a great big world out there, beyond your council flat.

Your word was capitilize. 

Never had either a council flat or house. In Liverpool we referred to the council as the corpy and no I have never had a corpy place either. 

Despite what you and others feel, the lower case Puritan(the spellchecker on here won't even let me say it) is the end result of generations of theological illiteracy and ignorance. 

47 minutes ago, Poet said:

Your word was capitilize. 

Never had either a council flat or house. In Liverpool we referred to the council as the corpy and no I have never had a corpy place either. 

Despite what you and others feel, the lower case Puritan(the spellchecker on here won't even let me say it) is the end result of generations of theological illiteracy and ignorance. 

• Thanks 1