PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Empty airports: Easier for foreign residents to return to Thailand! || January 21

webfact

PHUKET XTRA - January 21 || Brought to you by PVCPhuket.com Easy for foreign residents to come back |:| Cannabis business registration to start Jan. 29 |:| No-show groom charged with rape by father of 15-year-old bride |:| Thailand COVID cases rise by 142 |:| Phuket officials in hot water? Hosted by: JP Mestanza || #Phuket

By Jean-Pierre Mestanza

Source: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-xtra-video-empty-airports-easier-for-foreign-residents-to-return-to-thailand-january-21-78735.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-01-22

This is going to be really helpful to people on expired 1 year retirement visa/extension who are abroad..., are they really going to just let them in with that in their passport (when they open up eventually - whenever that would be, maybe a long time yet......) ..!? 

For me I wish I could get a credit for the 1000b I paid for a re-entry permit that I never used last year, never left.....! Maybe get it rolled on to my next extension..., I know, I know , fat chance ...lol ????