Bang Na police arrest woman for selling cannabis cookies and magic mushrooms online

webfact

On 1/25/2021 at 3:50 PM, CraigInBangkok said:

can't be bothered to find it but marijuana was Anutin's gift to the people back around 2018

EDIT : not everyone could smoke it but each househould would be allowed to grow 6 plants and either use it medicinally or sell it to the gov for $$$$ dollars per plant

So, it is your perception that is at fault here. The government programme which will allow the growth of cannabis will be strictly controlled. Growers will have to qualify by attending a course and having the proper facility for growing. The plants will be supplied from young plant stock specially bred for this purpose with less of the psychoactive content. Keeping it for personal medicinal use will not be allowed. This programme has been in planning for a number of years and it is hoped that cannabis therapy will be offered as an attraction for the tourist industry. So far a lot of money and time has gone into this but the pandemic has put things on the back burner somewhat. The strains of plants are being developed so that there will be consistency in the end product sold back to the supplying company. It will be then be further processed into products of medicinal value and supplied to clinics and other licenced facilities. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sjbrownderby said:

So, it is your perception that is at fault here. The government programme which will allow the growth of cannabis will be strictly controlled. Growers will have to qualify by attending a course and having the proper facility for growing. The plants will be supplied from young plant stock specially bred for this purpose with less of the psychoactive content. Keeping it for personal medicinal use will not be allowed. This programme has been in planning for a number of years and it is hoped that cannabis therapy will be offered as an attraction for the tourist industry. So far a lot of money and time has gone into this but the pandemic has put things on the back burner somewhat. The strains of plants are being developed so that there will be consistency in the end product sold back to the supplying company. It will be then be further processed into products of medicinal value and supplied to clinics and other licenced facilities. 

No, I dont think it is. Anyway the whole programme seems to have turned into somewhat of a joke and no tourist is going to be coming here for zero THC(CBD for that matter) sun leaf snacks even if they falsely advertise it as "ganja/channabis/marijuana".Glad I never invested in it!  A course to grow a plant is just another waste of time in my opinion. In the past, I grew for quite a few years and I would say like anything in life, you get better with experience, plus nowadays there is a mountain of information online. I don't see what a course will achieve, unless of course, you have to pay to go on it. My perception now is a massive opportunity is going to waste.

18 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

I don't see what a course will achieve, unless of course, you have to pay to go on it. My perception now is a massive opportunity is going to waste.

The course will achieve standardisation of the product and legal compliance. The tourists that are to be attracted are those who may benefit from cannabis therapies that are not available or financially prohibitive in their own countries. Try stepping out from under that dark cloud sometime. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, sjbrownderby said:

The course will achieve standardisation of the product and legal compliance. The tourists that are to be attracted are those who may benefit from cannabis therapies that are not available or financially prohibitive in their own countries. Try stepping out from under that dark cloud sometime. 

It sounds to me like you are an investor and dont really know anything about cannabis. Your rose tinted spectacles will get stepped on. They are promoting hemp and not medicinal cannabis which is a waste of time and money

• 1 month later...