Thai Tv Channel 3

macb

On the morning Thai channel 3 News There is a new face appeared sits on the right, I am intrigued as the wife cannot tell me his title, she says something to do with Royal Family but cannot explain, he always wears different clothes to the rest of the Team. Is he some sort of advisor ?

Someone enlighten me (I bet JAI DEE knows )

Are you talking about the 'Lao Chao' or Morning Talk program?

If you are, you might be referring to Nattakorn Devakul who is a ML or Mom Luang.

There's enough talk here on TV about him in the past so I won't elaborate, but my girlfriend always asks: 'can he see with those eyes?' :o

Are you talking about the 'Lao Chao' or Morning Talk program?

If you are, you might be referring to Nattakorn Devakul who is a ML or Mom Luang.

There's enough talk here on TV about him in the past so I won't elaborate, but my girlfriend always asks: 'can he see with those eyes?' :o

Its the chit chat News programme on at 0600 hrs in the morning

Now whats Mom Luang mean in English I told the wife she said thats the guy but cannot explain in English ?

THanks

Mom Luang means a commoner with traces of royal blood.

That Nattakon fella is all over the place now which means he won't last long just like any other fad. Before him there was one of the Bunnags on every chanel, I don't see him anymore and even forgot his name.

Nattakon rose to prominence as a son of Bank Of Thailand governor who could get away with anti Thaksin news and opinions during PAD rallies last year. His father then became a Finance Minister but recently resigned.

Mom Luang (หม่อมหลวง, abbreviated in Thai as ม.ล. and sometimes in English as M.L.) are the last royal descendants still retaining a title. Colloquially, though incorrectly, they are sometimes addressed as "Mom"; the correct informal address is "Khun".

What happens after Mom Luang?

The children and subsequent descendants of Mom Luang do not hold any title. However, they may append the word "Na Ayudhya" (ณ อยุธยา) to their surname, signifying a royal blood line.

from here