People in Thailand can now grow hemp at home

webfact

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

Does traditional use mean "smoking it??

I'd like to see you try smoking hemp - might make for a good laugh! Hemp and Cannabis are two very different things. One will have you coughing and laughing, the other will have you retching on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As usual it’s difficult to decipher what exactly they’re talking about these folks ????????‍♂️
I often wonder who writes these articles. Nevertheless it wouldn’t be such a bad idea should it be legalised ????

Edited by Ramdas
Typos
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, HOAX said:

Anyone know if hemp CBD oil is legal and sold in Thailand and how its effectiveness is compared to cannabis CBD oil? I know its less, but is it useless?

don't bother with hemp cbd oil. in fact try to avoid anything here that says cbd and is packed in a fancy box with letters all over it. for the most part what is being sold here is ahhh...garbage. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Oldie said:

That is a surprising but good decision. I smoked it in Amsterdam about 30 years ago one time (it was legal there). Combined with a lot of beer I had a very bad experience the next day. I never tried it again. 

It was and is not legal in the Netherlands. Authorities turning a blind eye.

1 hour ago, mr mr said:

don't bother with hemp cbd oil. in fact try to avoid anything here that says cbd and is packed in a fancy box with letters all over it. for the most part what is being sold here is ahhh...garbage. 

yes THC is a lot better !

I use it daily !

I think the question any potential grower of legal hemp would want answering is....is anyone gonna come round and check you are growing hemp in 6 months, 2 years etc. down the road?  As every single grower will want to stick a couple of proper weed plants in with every harvest. For one thing its a nice additional and lucrative income, especially for a poor farmer etc.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, scoupeo said:

yes THC is a lot better !

I use it daily !

i would be very careful with that as well. for the most part the vast majority of what is being considered medicine here is far from it. 

you are probably consuming some pretty horrible stuff. but hey it gets you buzzed right. 

• Like 1

you can smoke it , eat it or stick it up your backside .... until cannabis is removed from the narcotics list all are just a complete waste of time 

EDIT ... a license for hemp ???? better check the wife isnt growing illegal roses

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Oldie said:

That is a surprising but good decision. I smoked it in Amsterdam about 30 years ago one time (it was legal there). Combined with a lot of beer I had a very bad experience the next day. I never tried it again. 

Oh good. more for us!