Options for Brits trying to get back not good now

Salerno

4 hours ago, bbabythai said:

Any person trying to fly back to the Uk needs to get their head checked out. Covid situation is dire. Lockdowns everywhere. Huge death toll. Why would ANYONE want to fly there now?

Same reason I am in USA. If you wear a mask and don’t go to a pub you are safe. 

I get my Covid vaccine first shot in three weeks. Many of my friends have already got their first vaccine shot. And it is Pfizer or Moderna not the Chinese shot. ????????

Every single person and worker in North Texas nursing homes and every healthcare worker has already received their first vaccine shot if they wanted the vaccine.  So starting next week even more vaccines are available for others. By end of March every person over age 64 and every person over age 18 with a high risk condition like cancer recovery or diabetes will have their vaccine shots. By May if you don’t have a vaccine shot then it is because you don’t want one. 

When are expats going to get the vaccine in Thailand ? I am sure the world will rush vaccines to Thailand and Thailand will treat expats fairly in providing the vaccine. ????

Edited by Wake Up
  • Confused 3

On 1/29/2021 at 4:19 PM, tso310 said:

.. and if anybody has forgotten Thai are still flying on Sundays leaving at 03:30 arriving LHR 09:35. Take  a  good book as there is no IFE available.

Do Thai's still not have to get tested before returning? If no, then no thanks. 

Edited by AmySeeker

34 minutes ago, sharksy said:

I know a Thai lady who has just gone back to Thailand.  Her silcone breasts seem to be leaking, so wants to get it all checked out.

She'll be back in the UK with a few weeks.

No Ideal how this was allowed.

If she is Thai, she can go back home. 

Edited by AmySeeker

31 minutes ago, sharksy said:

I know a Thai lady who has just gone back to Thailand.  Her silcone breasts seem to be leaking, so wants to get it all checked out.

She'll be back in the UK with a few weeks.

No Ideal how this was allowed.

She will doing 14 days quarantine same as everyone else either state or paid for 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andycoops said:

If you are a non resident you can't, and besides it's 0C and snowing, must be desperate or mad to go into those conditions plus the UK now has quarantine in place.

1 hour ago, Andycoops said:

It also has a vaccination programme in place and up and running unlike the eu,hows thailands vaccination programme coming along?