Covid Insurance Policy issued by Thai company

connda

I purchased a Covid policy online from Roojai Insurance.  The policy is issued by Dhipaya Insurance Public Co. Ltd.
After purchasing the policy I was told it would be approximately two weeks before I receive MY policy. 
I purchased the policy almost a month ago in January and have not heard a word, receive an email, or been sent the policy via mail.

I tried to contact Roojai via their "English customer service" only to be connected to a rep who didn't speak English.  I left a callback number but after living in Thailand for almost a decade and a half, I don't expect to get a return call.  But we'll see.......................

Has anyone else bought one of these Covid policies from Roojai?   Did you have any problems?
I just want my physical policy along with claim instructions should I ever need to make a claim.  But right at the moment I've received nothing.

So what's the next step?  What branch of the Thai government regulates the Thai insurance companies?  Who do you call if I need to file a compliant if it comes to that.  Hopefully it won't. But?  TIT.

Edited by connda

I'll give Roojai compliments. 

I've now been contacted by messenger and via phone by an English speaking representative.   Was told by the rep that I should receive a soft-copy via email in the next day or so.
That works for me. If I have the policy via email I'm good.
I'll keep this open though. 

9 hours ago, connda said:

I purchased a Covid policy online from Roojai Insurance.  The policy is issued by Dhipaya Insurance Public Co. Ltd.
After purchasing the policy I was told it would be approximately two weeks before I receive MY policy. 
I purchased the policy almost a month ago in January and have not heard a word, receive an email, or been sent the policy via mail.

I tried to contact Roojai via their "English customer service" only to be connected to a rep who didn't speak English.  I left a callback number but after living in Thailand for almost a decade and a half, I don't expect to get a return call.  But we'll see.......................

Has anyone else bought one of these Covid policies from Roojai?   Did you have any problems?
I just want my physical policy along with claim instructions should I ever need to make a claim.  But right at the moment I've received nothing.

So what's the next step?  What branch of the Thai government regulates the Thai insurance companies?  Who do you call if I need to file a compliant if it comes to that.  Hopefully it won't. But?  TIT.

Same as me, bought the policy 3½ weeks ago, so far no documentation (just a reference number and English translation of policy wording). Planned to chase them up later this week - from your second post looks like they have a backlog. 

On 2/3/2021 at 5:13 PM, connda said:

I'll give Roojai compliments. 

I've now been contacted by messenger and via phone by an English speaking representative.   Was told by the rep that I should receive a soft-copy via email in the next day or so.
That works for me. If I have the policy via email I'm good.
I'll keep this open though. 

Same here - they sent me a PM after my post above, and I got the email policy through a few hours later.