House Democrats ask Trump to testify at his impeachment trial

webfact

I have long wondered why people support Trump and have come to the conclusion they fall into one of two categories....

1. They are highly intelligent, but staggeringly selfish, hitching themselves to the Trump banned-wagon in the hope of gaining  power, prospering financially...whatever.

2. They are stupid.

16 hours ago, ExpatOK said:

President Trump will not be convicted or otherwise prevented from running for office.

Now I am supporting your hope trump wins the parties nomination. I will help out by recommending that ticket. trump/lindell 0r trump/green. 100% certain he will lose to Biden

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Now I am supporting your hope trump wins the parties nomination. I will help out by recommending that ticket. trump/lindell 0r trump/green. 100% certain he will lose to Biden

Can you advise me how I can support trump runs again, short of contributing. Directed to you the confused poster

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:
18 hours ago, ExpatOK said:

President Trump will not be convicted or otherwise prevented from running for office.

I also hope he starts another party and fully expect him to do so. THAT will be the end of the GOP and good riddance to bad rubbish.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 10:25 AM, ExpatOK said:

Trump should not testify, but instead have his lawyers present this as part of his defense:

To the President, something felt amiss. “It was all very, very strange,” Trump said on Dec. 2. “Within days after the election, we witnessed an orchestrated effort to anoint the winner, even while many key states were still being counted.”

In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

From the Time magazine article:

"Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears."

Edited by onthedarkside
quoted content shortened for fair use
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, J Town said:

I also hope he starts another party and fully expect him to do so. THAT will be the end of the GOP and good riddance to bad rubbish.

I read and could find if needed that the supporters by a 60% willing to leave the Republican Party for trump. Putting a number on record.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, J Town said:

He has ADHD in many peoples opinion, who have observed him for decades,  thats too long term for him personally, he cannot concetrate for long enough to even get his terms of reference right, or read them, who would work for him with exception of family and scammers?

• Like 1

Just now, RJRS1301 said:

He has ADHD in many peoples opinion, who have observed him for decades,  thats too long term for him personally, he cannot concetrate for long enough to even get his terms of reference right, or read them, who would work for him with exception of family and scammers?

Tens of millions would fall on their SWORDS for this scam artist. I fully expect him to start the Patriot party, and as Martha Stewart says, "That's a GOOD thing!"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J Town said:

Tens of millions would fall on their SWORDS for this scam artist. I fully expect him to start the Patriot party, and as Martha Stewart says, "That's a GOOD thing!"

aaaoh the unblemished Martha Stewart?

Read the article.  Comment on the contents.  Not on me.

But getting Never-Trumpers to read anything that conflicts with their narrative is a real challenge.  Gotta give that cabal credit for a job well done there.  That reference is explained in the article.  Read it.  Comment on it.

• Confused 1