Police Bust Online Gambling

snoop1130

New-Project-2021-02-05T132417.77-1.jpg

BANGKOK, Feb 5 (TNA) – The Central Investigation Bureau (CIB) raided an online gambling hub in Chantaburi province and arrested 34 suspects.

CIB chief, Pol Lt Gen Torsak Sukvimol said 34 operators of four online gambling websites were arrested after the investigation found the operations base for online gambling was run from the Thai-Cambodian border in Chanthaburi’s Pongnamron district.

The police sought a search warrant to enter the premises where shipping containers were converted into office space.

Full Story:  https://tna.mcot.net/english-news/line-today-english-news-631622

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2021-02-05

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scammed said:

as a european i play lottery on multilotto online,

is that illegal ?

If they lied to you and the whole setup is near the Cambodian border, perhaps yes. 

They only find people when they use certain keywords. Then a special spy program checks all data and follows you.

Once they have your IP address, you're done if you do anything that's considered illegal. 

Use a VPN and they won't even know of your existence. 

You can get a 3 year NORDVPN subscription from e-bay for almost nothing.

I've got nothing to hide, but i don't want that people read my emails and look at my photos, friends' addresses, etc....

Edited by teacherclaire
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Spokes .? Wheely they'll need to find the rim-leader as well .. 

Didn't you mention that you want to change to Aluminum, aeeh Aluminum wheels?

The Aluminum leader should be arrested for misspelling a word that Thais use in the right form. 

16 hours ago, scammed said:

as a european i play lottery on multilotto online,

is that illegal ?

I assume you use a VPN to do it. Many (all?) lotteries are restricted to a particular geographic area, such as the Euro lottery can only be played in the EU and if your address is outside then you lose, winning ticket or not. Of course, there are ways around that but they would certainly be very, very careful paying out a big win and demand solid proof of residency. Of course, again, if your sister or whoever claimed the ticket was theirs......

When I was in Spain I bought a ticket as 130 million Euros was on offer. I won eight, so when I took the ticket to claim it I complained to the girl that she gave me the wrong numbers ????

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I assume you use a VPN to do it. Many (all?) lotteries are restricted to a particular geographic area, such as the Euro lottery can only be played in the EU and if your address is outside then you lose, winning ticket or not. Of course, there are ways around that but they would certainly be very, very careful paying out a big win and demand solid proof of residency. Of course, again, if your sister or whoever claimed the ticket was theirs......

When I was in Spain I bought a ticket as 130 million Euros was on offer. I won eight, so when I took the ticket to claim it I complained to the girl that she gave me the wrong numbers ????

i have played on multilotto.com for years, if they accepted my money all this time and refuse to pay up if i win for once, i will for sure sue them.

i transfer the money i play with from my european country bank account

Edited by scammed

20 hours ago, YetAnother said:

love these guys with the face shields in the photo, group op, falsely thinking those face shields do anything else but protect the eyes; many studies have shown they are largely useless by themselves without a mask  (unless you don't breath)

Possible Reasons:

1) They are simply protecting themselves from all those people who spit in their faces, which is possibly quite a common occurrence. 

2) Police are not actually human so are not affected by human viruses.

3) They are all real macho men and don't need to bother with pansy masks.

4) They are stupid.

20 hours ago, YetAnother said:

adoro questi ragazzi con le protezioni facciali nella foto, op di gruppo, pensando falsamente che quelle visiere facciano altro che proteggere gli occhi; molti studi hanno dimostrato che sono in gran parte inutili da soli senza una maschera (a meno che non si respira)

The wing structure of the hornet, concerning its weight, is not suitable for flight, but it does not know it and flies anyway!

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

On-line gambling is a vile, degenerate and foreign activity.

The scoundrels responsible for this scourge are selfishly attempting to deprive the police of their rightful protection and extortion bribes.

Thankfully, the heroes of the Criminal Investigation Bureau are taking swift action to preserve sacred Thai traditions.

Edited by Hayduke

3 hours ago, scammed said:

i have played on multilotto.com for years, if they accepted my money all this time and refuse to pay up if i win for once, i will for sure sue them.

i transfer the money i play with from my european country bank account

I assume then that you've read their rules in full and are allowed to enter from anywhere. You can't sue if the rules state otherwise.

33 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I assume then that you've read their rules in full and are allowed to enter from anywhere. You can't sue if the rules state otherwise.

this is what it states

(11) The User guarantees at all times not to be a resident of countries including the United States and its dependencies, and territories including but not limited to American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, North Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands, Cuba, Iran, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Sudan, North Korea, United Kingdom or Syria.

https://www.multilotto.net/en/terms-and-conditions

• Like 1

On 06/02/2021 at 1:55 AM, Tropicalevo said:

The police are desperate for publicity.

But it is the gambling dens that spread Covid. Not many of them being closed down.

One cannot catch Covid on-line.

Smoke and mirrors avoiding the real problem.

One cannot catch people at online gambling dens, only the operators. 

These dens are all over Thailand, run by... Guess Who?????????????