Thailand reports slight increase in new COVID-19 infections

webfact

7 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

You can't really call that an outbreak none is a local infection

The total is now 13 with hundreds of close contacts and 4 infections have occurred at people's homes.They consider all 13 as local transmissions as they occurred locally and were not infected on arrival.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

You can't really call that an outbreak none is a local infection

I didn't call it an outbreak the report did, and I just posted what I saw as interesting new developments.  They are now testing household pets and finding they have covid as well.

USDA APHIS | Cases of SARS-CoV-2 in Animals in the United States

17 minutes ago, longway said:

I would like to assure everyone that everything is totally under control.

Aww true sarcasm, but then is this Anutin or Prayuts TV account?....lol  Nothing to see here folks, and no there will be no coup as I do not want to be the leader of the country,  but then General Prayut then told the meeting that "Sorry, I must seize power".  

Nothing is ever under control, and Covid has shown it's unwillingness to abide by the Governments wishes not only in Thailand but in the rest of the world as well.  Cases will continue until their is a resvolving either by vaccinations, or Covid just dies of boredom.

Edited by ThailandRyan

38 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Wise move

Chulalongkorn University on lockdown from today until Feb 28 https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30402562

Wonder if they will start testing around the general area outside of the university.  I live just on the other side about a 1.5 km walk, and we normally walk around the outside of the university where we would be intermingling with the students and staff buying from the food carts outside of the university itself.  Lots of vendors, so the possibility of expansion could be said to be great.  

• Like 1