Couple Of Ipod Questions

glenbat

couple of questions.... I'm planning on loading up my ipod video with some bits to play on the TV in my room when I visit Thailand in a couple of weeks, what sort of connections do the TV's in LOS have? I've got composite (red, yellow and white) and a scart should one of these connect to the average hotel tv? Didnt check last time I was over as never thought of it before.

And is there anyway of connecting my iPod to a computer monitor? Theres not a great deal of ports on the back of them I know, but just wondere if there is any adapter etc so i can play through my iPod (slide shows, video clips etc) whilst at work?

Many thanks in advance

tv quality from an i-pod is pretty poor.

you will need an i-pod a-v cable , or a generic standard (3 cable at one end , 3 banded mini jack at the other) cable.

with the generic cable

the av cable white goes into the tv jack red

the av cable red goes into the tv jack yellow

the av cable yellow goes into the tv jack white

to play videos through a computer cant you just use the i-tunes programme to play them ?

to minimise quality loss , you could use an s- video cable attached to your i-pod via an apple i-pod universal dock. , select videos in main menu , then video settings , then tv out to on.