The Tourism Authority of Thailand unveils a ‘SEXY tourism concept’ – just don’t mention sex tourism

webfact

Is there a more useless in situation in Thailand than TAT? To be fair there are a few candidates for top honours, but what own earth do TAT employees do all day. It seems they write vague and abstruse plans; put the into a press pack; and then never carry out the plan. I read recently the numbers for SJV.....pitiful, a few hundred tourists. Some of the tax I pay goes to pay these boobs who work at TAT.

I suppose the worst thing I can say about TAT is that if Anutin was in charge it would be more effective.

• 2 months later...
On 2/17/2021 at 11:48 PM, colinneil said:

Just dont mention sex tourism,:cheesy: Why?

Almost all farang males who come here come for the sex tourism.????

Now we will hear the .... Oh no not me i came for the culture/ scenery brigade.????

I definitely don't go to Thailand for the sex tourism. You ask my wife. She's the menacing one with the meat cleaver.  ????

6 minutes ago, kimamey said:

I definitely don't go to Thailand for the sex tourism. You ask my wife. She's the menacing one with the meat cleaver.  ????

Sorry mate, but do you honestly expect people to believe that?????????????????????

I came hear 23 years ago, and yes it was for the ladies, first time i was in Pattaya, i thought i was in heaven.????????

• Confused 1

OK, let's make a list of why people REALLY come to Thailand.

1.  sex

2.  ladyboy sex

OK, that list was fun.    Now here's what you take pictures of...

1.  Elephant rides (horrible for the elephants)

2.  Picking strawberries

3.  Drinking coffee next to some temple 

As a tourist, you are not working.  It's really hot. Polluted.  Not as cheap as other countries............which leaves ONE thing.

I'm 99 and my gf is 39.  I no speak no Thai and i tattoo my ATM password on my forehead.......'cause i am old and always asleep.