Calling all Upstream O&G workers forced into COVID remote/e-working

DDBKK

Evening/Morning all!

I know there are a few of us that frequent these forums from time to time and I would like to lean on the TV community to assist in the collection of research data (via a 5 minute tick box questionnaire) to allow me to perform an analysis as a large part of my University of Aberdeen MSc dissertation in Project Management.

If you think you might like to take part or would like to know more information about the research project, please send me a PM and I can send more detailed information with no expectations or obligations on your part. It will be entirely up to you to decide to take part or not and you can decide not to at any time.

Just to clarify the thread title, the research is specific to upstream oil and gas workers (contractor/employee/consultant etc) who were previously based at site and have been, either permanently or temporarily, forced into performing their work remotely due to COVID.

If you meet the criteria and have a small amount of free time it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Many thanks

9 minutes ago, DDBKK said:

125 views and not a single person PM. Come on lads there must be a few of you out there who can provide your opinion?

Did youreally mean upstream as in wellhead or did you mean within the oil and gas industry in general?

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the question. I am referring to upstream oil and gas operations and major projects. 

That will incorporate all departments to get the oil/gas out the ground (offshore/onshore) and processed ready to be stored/shipped. 

1 hour ago, DDBKK said:

Thanks for the question. I am referring to upstream oil and gas operations and major projects. 

That will incorporate all departments to get the oil/gas out the ground (offshore/onshore) and processed ready to be stored/shipped. 

I work in the Oil & Gas industry for the Telecommunications and Networking side of it. From my point of view working remote is more difficult for the project side as the face to face in an office or at site is far easier to resolve problems.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, upu2 said:

I work in the Oil & Gas industry for the Telecommunications and Networking side of it. From my point of view working remote is more difficult for the project side as the face to face in an office or at site is far easier to resolve problems.

PM sent! 

• 2 months later...