The Chiang Mai Farang Games

miltonbentley

Hmmm ... he hasn't Finnished with us yet tonight.
My other favoutite question in Chaingmai is " Hello, Chiang Mai sausage ? " .... To which I reply while gesturing " Keep it in your pants mate ".
That's in English ? Or a Thai pun going way over my head ?
And finally ...............something to ponder tonight , if you dont have a foot ( 12 inches ) to have massaged , is it possible to negotiate a discount of say 50% off ( or more ) ?
Certainly shouldn't be paying an arm and a leg.

You've gone more surreal than Eddie Izzard and Kafka!

Have you been smoking 5-leaved plantage? :o

Phil

Phil

Me ? No need :D .

I think Finnish is a bit Monty Pythonesque, though.

Edited by WaiWai

Phil

Me ? No need :D .

I think Finnish is a bit Monty Pythonesque, though.

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Whahhaha :o !

To bring this thread back on topic for the people who will read it in the morning, how about we hire Finnish to monitor the Finnishing Line at the Farang Games. He can ask participants, "Are you Finnish ?". There will be a special prize for the best answer *.

*Replies in Finnish disqualified.

* Som Tam making contest, Thai-Issan jury to judge the results and award points

* Khaen flute blowing

* Buffalo Races

* Longest distance covered driving against traffic at night without lights.

* Coin ear-stuffing, largest cash amount wins

* Sandbag flood wall building

* and... the killer event... Karaoke.. :o

Cheers,

Chanchao

is importance that in a game contest we should find a balance

-

How about we add in ..

1. light bulb installing contest ( how many farang you need to put on the light bulb )

2. Durain eating contest

3. peanut counting with chopstick

4. farang lookalike contest

5. thai joke contest first one laugh win .

6. motorcycle stacking contest - how many farang can ride on the same bike .

whahahahhaahahah

:o

are we going to really have some real game some day ?

Sure Ta if we can get some decent events. Sounds like an excellent excuse for a monster piss up.

Since when did we need an excuse for a monster piss up?

We did so well last night for AussiThaid's birthday bash we are thinking of making it a monthly event

CB

Sure Ta if we can get some decent events. Sounds like an excellent excuse for a monster piss up.

We did so well last night for AussiThaid's birthday bash we are thinking of making it a monthly event

CB

How about weekly... :o:D

Ah yes, and I STILL have Barney The Purple Dinosaur sitting on my head as I type this....

It was a marvelous affair. We not only toasted health to Austhaid, a young lad, but your correspondent learned such marvelous arcana and minutae:

1) How to properly deploy surface-tended umbilical lines with "barnacle-buster" gear in commercial deep sea diving ops

2) Northumberland "reevers" and their remarkable affinity for sheep

3) The English opinion of OZ Rules court (oval) shapes

4) The OZ opinion of English IRU performance

After this it gets a little fuzzy.......I have my ninja outfit on, I'm on the roof of Club Athena....then it all goes black :o

I think MONTHLY will be quite fine... :D

Ah yes, and I STILL have Barney The Purple Dinosaur sitting on my head as I type this....

As the only one of the group who had to go to work the next morning I surfaced and made it into the office a 7:30am which was a hurculean feat on its own.

Umm not sure if you realise this or if the Club Athena thing is really getting to you but Barney the Dinosaur is a poster on TV.

It was a marvelous affair. We not only toasted health to Austhaid, a young lad, but your correspondent learned such marvelous arcana and minutae:

1) How to properly deploy surface-tended umbilical lines with "barnacle-buster" gear in commercial deep sea diving ops

2) Northumberland "reevers" and their remarkable affinity for sheep

3) The English opinion of OZ Rules court (oval) shapes

4) The OZ opinion of English IRU performance

And those were the sensible conversations - some of the rest got quite bizarre. Amazing how beer makes things seem like a good idea at the time.

After this it gets a little fuzzy.......I have my ninja outfit on, I'm on the roof of Club Athena....then it all goes black :o

I had to get back to San Kamphaeng afterwards and yes the rain started at the first ring road. Still the dryzabone coat did its job and I got home ok

I think MONTHLY will be quite fine... :D

Yeah - weekly would be a bit excessive - we need to use them for training and build up to the monthly. Over time we can do a ChiangMai liver buster and do the old three day bender.

CB

* Banana leaf origami

Definitely. Who can make a horse and then 'ride' it around an obstacle course the fastest.

How bout booger blowing?

Or leaf burning? Longest smoulder wins? Or biggest billow of smoke?

Mangosteen opening - no knives allowed.

A tuk tuk competition - who can get the most customers just by hanging around the side of the road in a tuk tuk saying nothing but "hello tuk tuk"

It's an essential skill in yaba infested slums. :o

And did anyone already mention condominium base-jumping without a chute?

Can I be the first person put my name on the list to assist as you demonstrate this to the rest of the CM community.

Everyone line up behind me to help push Chanchao out the window

CB