Swiss agree to outlaw facial coverings in "burqa ban" vote

webfact

If you let a court of human rights analyze all these religions none of them would pass. They are all guilty (if you go back in history it gets even nasty and dirty) yet they have the freedom to continue their nonsense legally with mostly tax payers money. No religion for me yet everybody is welcome in my house but give me the right to disagree with you on that point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

As a politician, during an education debate in the house stated.....he was horrified to find out that half the population was below average intelligence....5555

He forget to mention that most of the politicians are crooks, traitors and prostitutes and are have an EQ way below average.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I think all countries taking in immigrants should have a strict policy, abide by our laws and you are welcome, however if you don't, your welcome to go back, in fact we will ship you back !

Isn't this already true for all countries?

10 hours ago, webfact said:

A far-right proposal to ban facial coverings in Switzerland won a narrow victory 

the ban facial covering doesn't concern rich saudi ladies visiting switzerland with their husband (in the singular), i bet  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SomchaiCNX said:

All back doors regarding so called "freedom of religion" should be closed. That freedom is (ab)used for whatever reason. State and religion are supposed to be separated but in Europe you are even allowed political parties to call themselves Christian Democrats or Muslim this or that.  You don't want to know how many money is spent on these people and organisations who believe in fairytales, ridiculous. I have to sponsor my own hobby as well.

Hmmm... Imagine a party called 'Muslim Democrats'. That wouldn't fare well in some countries! ????

When will they allow me to walk down the street butt naked, or at least allow topless wimmuns in public? 

All clothing requirements are a concession to modesty.  Some are stricter than others.  Where, exactly, do you draw the line?  And who gets to decide where that line goes?

On 3/8/2021 at 9:50 AM, Berkshire said:

Good point.  Strange the article made no mention.  And since there are so few Muslims that actually wear it ("almost no one in Switzerland wears a burqa and only around 30 women wear the niqab"), it seems like they've created a solution searching for a problem. 

Or  nipped  it  in the bud.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, impulse said:

When will they allow me to walk down the street butt naked, or at least allow topless wimmuns in public? 

All clothing requirements are a concession to modesty.  Some are stricter than others.  Where, exactly, do you draw the line?  And who gets to decide where that line goes?

Perhaps when both sexes, and no i don't give a  <deleted>  about any other than two, get an equal say and not  men forcing their prehistoric BS religious rubbish  on women.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Perhaps when both sexes, and no i don't give a  <deleted>  about any other than two, get an equal say and not  men forcing their prehistoric BS religious rubbish  on women.

Equal say?  How come men can walk around without a shirt and wimmuns can't, even if they want to? 

Every culture has its modesty rules.  Some are stricter than others, but who's to say which one is right?  The Swiss law doesn't allow women to choose.  It dictates that they can't wear a facial covering.

• Like 1