Adolescent Farang In Thailand

SiamSquare123

my family has lived in thailand for the last few years. my father calls me today and says that my little brother 15, has been visiting certain relaxation establishments. he wants to know if he can sue and have these places shut down for allowing him inside when he is obviously too young to be there.

On the assumption that this is not a troll I'll give an answer.

The question the father ought to be asking is not what action can he take against the establishments that his son has visited in the past but how can he get his son to act more responsibly now and in the future.

I'd start by taking the son down to the hospital for a string of tests, and then look at ways of getting him to address his behaviour.

He might for example get his son involved in organizations working with the victims of the sex industry, doing so might bring a few truths home to him.

I'm of course assuming here that the relaxation he's been taking has not been an afternoon at the movies.

Edited by GuestHouse

I'd recommend you tell your father not to try and close the place down as there are not many things more frightening in Thailand than a gang of irate ladyboys with vengeance on their mind.

Not sure if your brother has been involved in any illegal activity anyway as the age of consent in Thailand is 15. Unless he is a male prostitute in which case it would be 18.

Hope this helps.

nothing wrong with frequenting relaxation places!

unless at 15 he going for the specials. where does he get the money, mom?

tell mom its a fact of life in thailand.......lol.

papas and massage parlours.

btw which one does he go to, in protest i wont go there.

Edited by blizzard

While there is a relatively efficient court system in place for indivuduals to sue corporations and so on, this is not a good example of a "strong case". Additionally at worst you are looking at mighty problems with the owners of the establishment as these places tend more often than not to be well connected.

Go with the previous advice and if you dont want your brother doing that sort of thing, convince him through reason to stop.

Just cut his finance off. Won't be able to get much "relaxation" then....

Edit: I also second the notion to take him down the clinic for men with burning pee. He's sure taking a gamble if he aint being careful.

Edited by phazey

my family has lived in thailand for the last few years. my father calls me today and says that my little brother 15, has been visiting certain relaxation establishments. he wants to know if he can sue and have these places shut down for allowing him inside when he is obviously too young to be there.

the problem is that my dad was next in line and he is scared if he tries to tell my brother he cant go to these places he will tell our mom

and your father want to sue the place?....this is weird...probably he can get a family discount (mean for him and his son) card instead.

Edited by torito

Some 15 year olds look older.

Many of my Thai friends have trouble guessing the age of a Farang.

Just as we sometimes (or at least used to) have trouble guessing a local person's age.

Sailor

free girls in thailand is a myth....................lol.

Not according to "John Rambo". He says he's :o just rolling in free poontang.

As are a lot of other guys i know. I'm sorry that this seems to be preying on your mind....

Anyway, back to the OP, i gather a lot of young lads in Thailand start out this way. Applaud him on his interest in local customs. There's a good chance he'll get over it over the next few years when he realises how easy it is for him anyway....

free girls in thailand is a myth....................lol.

Not according to "John Rambo". He says he's :o just rolling in free poontang.

As are a lot of other guys i know. I'm sorry that this seems to be preying on your mind....

Anyway, back to the OP, i gather a lot of young lads in Thailand start out this way. Applaud him on his interest in local customs. There's a good chance he'll get over it over the next few years when he realises how easy it is for him anyway....

I started earlier in England, boys will be boys. No further comment.

P.S. Yo Rambo, don't worry about blizz, maybe he's going short at the moment. :D

btw which one does he go to, in protest i wont go there.

yes,lets all stand united as one & boycott this filthy establishment.either that or get his mum to make sure he has rubbers on him when he goes out. :D:o

P.S. Yo Rambo, don't worry about blizz, maybe he's going short at the moment. :o

Hmm, maybe i'll have to give him a couple of my standbyes :D

No no no. You promised me. Blizz is okay but there's limits to friendship.

the problem is that my dad was next in line and he is scared if he tries to tell my brother he cant go to these places he will tell our mom

My Troll Meter just hit 100.

That's what one would HOPE, but :D:o ...

Father following in son's footsteps. :D .

What is the Thai law on this ? Is there one, or is it all illegal anyway ??

-----------------------

It's all illegal but will never stop because the majority are owned and run by police and very very wealthy Thais... :o

troll .... why is this thread still here?