Wong date on 90 day from March 1 (Anyone else report that day?)

This is an odd one. I reported 90 day on March 1st at CW, but the IO agent marked it February 1st, due again on May 2 - giving me only 60 days (not 90). This is obviously a mistake; after Feb 28, they reset the date back to the 1st but not the month. Oddly, this was a normal computer printout form from CW. (Are their computers really so manual - wouldn't this be automatic??)?

An agency picked it up that morning, went to CW and returned it to me that afternoon. They didn't bother to check the date on mine or or the others they did that day. 

Anyway, it seems it can't be changed now. It's insulting enough to be forced to report to a parole office every 90 days - but to only get 60 !! This country really is a mess.  I spoke to an IO who first said, "You don't understand how our dates are written." When I pointed out that FEBRUARY was spelled out in English, she said "What's the big deal? Just come back in 55 days."  Yeah. Typical Thai answer, because SHE's not the one forced to report like a prisoner so often!

Did anyone else report on March 1 and have this problem?  

It appears you have an issue with a 3rd party rather than immigration.  Also 90 day reports have not been accepted at CW for the last year (they do at MTT just north of Impact Arena area).

But yes that is a common mistake on the 1st of any month when they have to reset stamps (be it 90 day reports or airport entry stamps).  As you do not seem to report yourself anyhow it seems will just be a new fee in 60 days rather than 90.  With any luck the online reporting system might be operational so no fee required if you do on your computer.  You also have the option to send via mail in Bangkok if your agent fee is an issue.  

11 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

It appears you have an issue with a 3rd party rather than immigration.  Also 90 day reports have not been accepted at CW for the last year (they do at MTT just north of Impact Arena area).

But yes that is a common mistake on the 1st of any month when they have to reset stamps (be it 90 day reports or airport entry stamps).  As you do not seem to report yourself anyhow it seems will just be a new fee in 60 days rather than 90.  With any luck the online reporting system might be operational so no fee required if you do on your computer.  You also have the option to send via mail in Bangkok if your agent fee is an issue.  

I meant MTT (of course) meaning it was filed in BKK.  I don't give a flying poke if they file it on the moon (CW, MTT, AXY, whatever) but I'm disappointed they lack the basic skills to change a date on the 1st of the month.

Not surprised given the potato-level intellect at CW/MTT but ... still disappointed.

When I asked the agency why they don't check the date before leaving MTT, they said "You crazy! We have too many."  So ... that's there the dismal world stands today. Too busy making money to do quality control. hahaha

Yes. laugh and accept our fate.