Thailand abruptly halts AstraZeneca vaccine rollout after 30 clotting cases in 5 million in Europe

rooster59

4 hours ago, GrandPapillon said:

a lot of doctors says the same, but somehow front lines staff have seen a different story with patients in hospital. My doctor told me to expect serious fever for a few days with AZ. That's his experience with other patients.

I had COVID already, so will wait for vaccine.

You need to find a new doctor. 555

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, polpott said:

No that equates to zero. No correlation between the vaccine and thrombosis. The numbers reported as having a thrombosis is the same number that would be expected to suffer from a thrombosis had they not received the vaccine.

correlation or not, the comparison I was making was between a possible 420 or 840 a year versus 380 a week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

I noticed that some here, probably Brits, are extremely defensive when it comes to discussing AZ,

I wonder why ????

I noticed that some here, probably French, are extremely offensive when it comes to discussing AZ.

I know why.

• Like 1

Mentioned this in another thread, but it was today announced that 3 people have been admitted to Oslo University Hospital with blood clots after taking the AZ vaccine. This in addition to the report from yesterday regarding death after cerebral haemorrhage. They are all younger people under 50 years of age. All 3 reports from today got symptoms within 10 days after vaccination.

- They are all under 50 years old, and have a disease picture that is very serious, with three different things. They have blood clots, bleeding and low platelets, says Watle to Dagbladet.

There are also several other reports that several younger people have got skin-bleeding and major or minor skin haemmorrhages. 

Link (using google translate):

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/tre-helsearbeidere-innlagt-med-blodpropp/73524370

Edited by godonnet

6 hours ago, godonnet said:

Mentioned this in another thread, but it was today announced that 3 people have been admitted to Oslo University Hospital with blood clots after taking the AZ vaccine. This in addition to the report from yesterday regarding death after cerebral haemorrhage. They are all younger people under 50 years of age. All 3 reports from today got symptoms within 10 days after vaccination.

- They are all under 50 years old, and have a disease picture that is very serious, with three different things. They have blood clots, bleeding and low platelets, says Watle to Dagbladet.

There are also several other reports that several younger people have got skin-bleeding and major or minor skin haemmorrhages. 

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/tre-helsearbeidere-innlagt-med-blodpropp/73524370

I had a sudden cerebral hemorrhage aged 38. I hadn't had the Covid vaccine.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, howbri said:

Regardless of  which one they use, I'll not be getting it. Never! Unless forced by immigration.

Very selfish. The main reason for everyone having the vaccine is to create herd immunity which protects everyone thus encouraging the government to remove covid restrictions. You are part of the problem, a "me, me, me" anti vaxxer. No doubt you are anti masks too for the same reason. I presume that you are from the US.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, godonnet said:

As many, many people have pointed out already, the numbers of people experiencing blood clots after vaccination are no higher than you would normally expect in the same number of people in the general population, who had not been vaccinated. 

In fact, based on the figures as I understand them, the numbers are actually lower than would normally occur.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, polpott said:

I noticed that some here, probably French, are extremely offensive when it comes to discussing AZ.

I know why.

so reporting shortcomings on AZ and not turning a blind eye on facts and events is being offensive ? ????

like I said, proud British being defensive ????

Thank god they are not part of the EU anymore ????

• Haha 1

Did Prayut see the key-note address provided by dr Geert Vanden Bossche during the Vaccines Summit Ohio 2021 on March 1-3 in Ohio (USA)?  It would explain his reluctance in getting the jab...

Dr Vanden Bossche - an international renowned Vaccine developer with a long standing carreer in international organizations - delivered a speech on "Why should current Covid-19 vaccines not be used for mass vaccination during a pandemic".

In a 1-page intro to the slides of the presentation he delivered, and which he distributed to WHO, CDC, FDA, etc. he wrote an emotional Wake-Up Call to his fellow scientists <here an excerpt >:

I am beyond worried about the disastrous impact this would have on our human ‘race’. Not only would people lose vaccine-mediated protection but also their precious, variant-nonspecific (!), innate immunity will be gone (this is because vaccinal antibodies out-compete natural antibodies for binding to Covid-19, even when their affinity for the viral variant is relatively low).
I’ve alerted all responsible health and regulatory authorities, including WHO, CDC, FDA etc. and have asked to consider my concern and to immediately open the discussion about the disastrous consequences any further immune escape of Covid-19 would have.
I know, of course, that current mass vaccination campaigns enjoy vigorous and world-wide support from a multitude of different parties/ stakeholders. However, unless I am proven wrong, this cannot be an excuse for ignoring that mankind may currently be transforming a quite harmless virus into an uncontrollable monster. I’ve never been that serious about a statement I made.

The attached presentation is highly technical in nature (it is meant for scientists) but if you google his name dr Geert Vanden Bossche, you will also come across an interview he did with Highwire in which he explained his concerns quite clearly.  The interview Mass vaccination in a pandemic was also posted on YouTube > if this does not raise your concerns nothing will!

Keynote deliverded during Vaccines Summit Ohio 2021 on March 1-3, by dr Geert Vanden Bossche.pdf

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Did Prayut see the key-note address provided by dr Geert Vanden Bossche during the Vaccines Summit Ohio 2021 on March 1-3 in Ohio (USA)?  It would explain his reluctance in getting the jab...

Dr Vanden Bossche - an international renowned Vaccine developer with a long standing carreer in international organizations - delivered a speech on "Why should current Covid-19 vaccines not be used for mass vaccination during a pandemic".

In a 1-page intro to the slides of the presentation he delivered, and which he distributed to WHO, CDC, FDA, etc. he wrote an emotional Wake-Up Call to his fellow scientists <here an excerpt >:

I am beyond worried about the disastrous impact this would have on our human ‘race’. Not only would people lose vaccine-mediated protection but also their precious, variant-nonspecific (!), innate immunity will be gone (this is because vaccinal antibodies out-compete natural antibodies for binding to Covid-19, even when their affinity for the viral variant is relatively low).
I’ve alerted all responsible health and regulatory authorities, including WHO, CDC, FDA etc. and have asked to consider my concern and to immediately open the discussion about the disastrous consequences any further immune escape of Covid-19 would have.
I know, of course, that current mass vaccination campaigns enjoy vigorous and world-wide support from a multitude of different parties/ stakeholders. However, unless I am proven wrong, this cannot be an excuse for ignoring that mankind may currently be transforming a quite harmless virus into an uncontrollable monster. I’ve never been that serious about a statement I made.

The attached presentation is highly technical in nature (it is meant for scientists) but if you google his name dr Geert Vanden Bossche, you will also come across an interview he did with Highwire in which he explained his concerns quite clearly.  The interview Mass vaccination in a pandemic was also posted on YouTube > if this does not raise your concerns nothing will!

Keynote deliverded during Vaccines Summit Ohio 2021 on March 1-3, by dr Geert Vanden Bossche.pdfUnavailable

Very trustworthy source, got his degree from a veterinary school ????

Geert Vanden Bossche Height, Weight, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Instagram, Biography | TG Time (tvguidetime.com)

• Haha 1

I feel for the victims.  No way to file a civil lawsuit for physical damages resulting from a vaccination as all the government of the world have given the vaccine makers a Get Out Of Litigation Free Card.  An "expert" will be rolled out now and then to assure that public that anyone killed or injured is the price to be paid to Stop Covid and the price is "worth it." 
Totally sucks for those who die and/or go bankrupt to cover their medical costs.

34 minutes ago, stuandjulie said:

You should google his background and 30-year career in vaccine matters.  And then be very ashamed about what you just posted...

2 hours ago, stuandjulie said:

Dr Clare Craig of HART comments:

Dr Bossche is wrong on vaccines driving variants that evade the natural immune response. I’m also yet to be convinced the Kent variant was any more infectious than the original. The ONS Survey had it falling before Lockdown 3 was announced. At peak cases ONS reckoned 61% of COVID cases in England were new variant, 33% in Northern Ireland, 22% in Scotland and only 5% in Wales – yet all had a winter wave.

We await detailed scientific rebuttals of the various claims in the paper. But the current feeling among a number of sceptical scientists we are in touch with is that the paper greatly exaggerates the capacity of viral variants to evade the human immune system. Upon encountering a virus like SARS-CoV-2, a large repertoire of T-cell epitopes is produced which are capable of dealing with most variants.

Edited by Surelynot
  • Like 2

The UK has given over 10 million AZ and 10 million Pfizer vaccines.

Number of blood clot related events:

AZ = 13

Pfizer = 15

These numbers are no higher than what is seen in the general population (no increased risk).

And yet the PROFIT POLITICS OF CORRUPTION say that the "not for profit" AZ is "a danger and we need to review more........in the meantime buy those expensive vaccines that make lots of profit" which can have middlemen and commissions and corruption involved.......

• Like 1

Simply.........

AZ offers an effective not for profit vaccine.

The corrupt people of the world see no way to make a profit from this..............so they dont want it and trying to find reasons to not use it, delay it...........in their world better people die and they make profit......than everyone gets vaccinated and they make no money.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Dr Clare Craig of HART comments:

Dr Vanden Bossche is wrong on vaccines driving variants that evade the natural immune response. I’m also yet to be convinced the Kent variant was any more infectious than the original. The ONS Survey had it falling before Lockdown 3 was announced. At peak cases ONS reckoned 61% of COVID cases in England were new variant, 33% in Northern Ireland, 22% in Scotland and only 5% in Wales – yet all had a winter wave.

We await detailed scientific rebuttals of the various claims in the paper. But the current feeling among a number of sceptical scientists we are in touch with is that the paper greatly exaggerates the capacity of viral variants to evade the human immune system. Upon encountering a virus like SARS-CoV-2, a large repertoire of T-cell epitopes is produced which are capable of dealing with most variants.

I hope dr Clare Craig is right, and that it is indeed false alarm.

Here the link to the Open Letter dr Geert Vanden Bossche wrote and forwarded to WHO, CDC, FDA, etc for urgent investigation.   The link also contains the interview he provided in which he explains this very technical matter in layman's terms.

> https://covexit.com/expert-sounds-the-alarm-about-risks-of-mass-vaccination/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A post with a link to an unapproved social media site has been removed:

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source.

Some off topic posts and replies have been removed.