Already Had 3 Entries-new Rule Prevent Return?

I have been to Thailand and returned to USA 3 times over the past 9 months. Will the new rule about waiting 6 months after 3 entries prevent me from returning next month(it has only been 2 months since I was there)? Will they really enforce such a rule? Thankyou, Dwayne

Ok, I just read the explanation "show your credit card and receipts" , Well how would I have receipts if I am just entering? and anyway I always bring dollars in cash and always bring my credit card for emergency only. Would they just want to see the cash that I am bringing in? Thanks, Dwayne

The idea is to collect your ATM (and potentially your credit card) receipts from the PREVIOUS trips to show immigration - if it should even be necessary. This is supposed to show that you are bringing in money with you to support yourself, and not working illegally in Thailand.

Since you are not just leaving and coming back immediately (i.e. visa run) my guess is that you will not be questioned about this at all.

kenk3z

Ok, I just read the explanation "show your credit card and receipts" , Well how would I have receipts if I am just entering? and anyway I always bring dollars in cash and always bring my credit card for emergency only. Would they just want to see the cash that I am bringing in? Thanks, Dwayne

You are a bona fide tourist. You should not have any problem whatsoever re-entering Thailand.