London police face backlash after dragging mourners from vigil for murdered woman

webfact

3 hours ago, Asquith Production said:

Whats your evidence for that? Are you saying women are incapable of doing the job.

This "woman" is not capable of doing the job. Massive calls for her to be removed after her Grenfell PR disaster.

• Like 1

Um. I have a slight problem with all this reporting. There is more than a whiff of 'if it happens in London its terrible, a catastrophe, but if it happens elsewhere in the UK, its just a very sad event'.  That pretty much sums up all reporting in the UK.  It starts and stops in London. Its fairly obvious that the Capital is a quite separate entity, culturally, socially and politically from the rest of England, or indeed the rest of the UK. Not sure about Scottish independence, perhaps London should go its own way, or maybe it already has done  so.  This sad business is just one more manifestation of it. 

Edited by Pilotman
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Try looking outside the box a little as it means you can see the issue at hand. 

If the police allow black people to congregate but not white, do you think this isn't an important racial issue?

It’s noteworthy that your idea of ‘thinking outside the box’ frequently results in you pointing the finger at immigrants, BLM and other race related issues.

One might reasonably conclude you aren’t thinking outside of any box.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Pilotman said:

perhaps London should go its own way, or maybe it already has done  so. This sad business is just one more manifestation of it. 

Some half-cracked teachers and lesbian librarians deciding to spend the weekend engineering their own Schindler's List movie hardly marks the downfall of one of the world's great cities ????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, donnacha said:

2021-03-14T155323Z_2_LYNXMPEH2D03T_RTROPTP_4_BRITAIN-CRIME-MISSING-VIGIL.JPG

Christ. Just look at that self-entitled haridan.

The moment you realize that this is 2021 and your sexist card has depreciated and been usurped by the racist card.

She needs to Google Rachel Dolezal.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, JonnyF said:

According to The Met protesting about a black man being killed by American police thousands of miles away in a different country is ok. Take a knee.

But protesting about a white woman being killed by a member of The UK Met a few miles away is not ok. Handcuffs and headlocks.

Welcome to 2021.

Hand cuffs and headlocks vs handcuffs and dreadlocks.

8 minutes ago, donnacha said:

Some half-cracked teachers and lesbian librarians deciding to spend the weekend engineering their own Schindler's List movie hardly marks the downfall of one of the world's great cities ????

One of the World's great <deleted> holes, like the vast majority of capital, or other very large cities.  It wallows in its own entitlement, squalor, social division and ludicrous costing. I avoid all of them like the plague, bar perhaps Amsterdam and Singapore City.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

According to The Met protesting about a black man being killed by American police thousands of miles away in a different country is ok. Take a knee.

And I don't think he was killed for being black. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, polpott said:

yep. many of the protesters were ginger. makes me wonder if it was combined with a "ginger lives matter" protest. Don't think ginger women are prejudiced against? Try walking a mile in their shoes.

I have to hang my head in shame as I have been prejudiced against ginger women. I have never, nor ever would I, have sex with a ginger woman. Imagine taking a ginger home to meet your parents. You just wouldn't.

The main reason I moved to Thailand. No ginger women here.

you haven't been down Pattaya Soi 6 lately then, the bar girls all seem to like that weird ginger haired theme, its most unattractive.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

One of the World's great <deleted> holes, like the vast majority of capital, or other very large cities.  It wallows in its own entitlement, squalor, social division and ludicrous costing. I avoid all of them like the plague, bar perhaps Amsterdam and Singapore City.  

Unfortunately most of us Brits living here in LOS are unable to avoid 1 of them (namely Bangkok) at passport renewal time (unless we use an agent for this purpose, of course)!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, OswaldBastable said:

I totally enjoyed living and working in London for most of my life.

Great museums and art galleries, nice parks, theatre, opera, and concerts.

can't be arsed with any of those things, bar the parks. 

2 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

you haven't been down Pattaya Soi 6 lately then, the bar girls all seem to like that weird ginger haired theme, its most unattractive.   

From personal experience I can assure you that there are no ginger "collars and cuffs" on Soi 6.

17 minutes ago, OswaldBastable said:

I'm not sure the way to treat a group of women protesting about the murder of an attractive young woman by a police officer, is by police manhandling another attractive young woman, in front of a photographer. It seems at the least a little insensitive, if not downright stupid.

Police anywhere are not noted, nor indeed recruited, for their intelligence. As in the Military, intelligence is seen as a drawback to your career prospects and your job effectiveness. 

• Like 1