Tourism reopening: Four phases on the cards - No quarantine at all from October

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Thaivisa notes that this is all speculation based on Thai media sources at the Ministry of Tourism and Sports

was wondering when TV would post something like that, it's or it was  over due.... TAT and their delusional speculations / predictions  555

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

That will scare away the majority since 1 day means all the hussle with CoE, timing of flight and ASQ etc.  If you have been vaccinated, have a negative test before departure,  a rapid test on arrival would be enough. 

Or perhaps they could simplify the CoE process. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

What about Australia ? We have Zero cases. Maybe Thailand has forgot about how much Australian people have done for them.

Zero cases, but maybe how many people have been vaccinated, by country, is the thing?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

What about Australia ? We have Zero cases. Maybe Thailand has forgot about how much Australian people have done for them.

It looks like it, doesn't it? Perhaps Australia and New Zealand news sources should publicize just who Thailand thinks is safe and who isn't.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lingba said:

twice vaccinated???...and what if you have the one shot johnson and johnson like I have???

Well , probably that would be OK also , if they hear from that . The 2 vaccines mentioned are " to be fully vaccinated " so if it requires 2 there should be 2 .

Lets not jump too high , since it is not at all confirmed ( and we know how that goes ) , and many things i find still very unclear . Let's say i arrive in October , i stay 1 day Pattaya with testing , and then i am free to travel in Thailand ? If not i rather come in September , get 7 days in Pattaya with tests and then travel freely ( got a place in Udon) .

as usual, Thai politicians are living in bubbles and drawing plans in the sky, I wouldn't pay attention to their silly plans, we all know in Thailand that the best plan is no plan ????

if the world open up in July, then the Thai will have no choice but open up and keep up with the competition

anyway, don't expect cheap flights, it's going to be hard to catch a plane to go anywhere, limited seats etc...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Rainville said:

Quarantine will be lifted for vaccinated tourists way before January. By September 1st at the latest there won't be any quarantine for inoculated tourism. 

I'm happy to take bets people.

How does UK fall into the low risk??? 1You couldn't maje it up. Its high risk in uk now 

2 hours ago, Thaiophil said:

Yup. Don’t be booking any flights yet folks????