Eddie Murphy feels 'so blessed' that none of his children have turned out to be 'Hollywood jerks'

snoop1130

21887068-7761959-image-m-3_1575590168576.jpg

Father of 10: Eddie Murphy is singing the praises of his sizeable brood of 10 children, as he has expressed pride at none of them turning out to be 'Hollywood jerks'. Pictured in 2019

Eddie Murphy is singing the praises of his sizeable brood of 10 children, as he has expressed pride at none of them turning out to be 'Hollywood jerks'.

The Coming 2 America star, 59, boasts five sons and five daughters – ranging in age from two to 31 – from five relationships, and has revealed that he has a good relationship with every single one of them.

'I am going to be 60 in April and I have all these babies, I love fatherhood. That is the centre of everything,' The Mirror quotes him as saying. 'The whole idea of being out there and doing three movies a year, that s*** is over. I have got all these babies.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9360641/Eddie-Murphy-feels-blessed-none-10-children-Hollywood-jerks.html

• Haha 1