Shooting erupts at Colorado supermarket, bloodied man shown in handcuffs

webfact

31 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

Yes pointing to the implement, whether that is a gun, knife,  a bomb, etc.  used to cause death as the culprit is the most stupid comment made this year. 

Denying the implement used here isn't the cause of mass shootings is the most stupid comment made this year.

2 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

It's been proven that doesn't work. Only makes criminals more hardened.  Do some research on it.

Proven by who, your poly-sci professor? 

So how would you punish the people that violate gun control laws? 

Edited by mogandave
ww

Just now, mogandave said:

People killed and you’re making jokes, real classy. 

Another guy that is unable to come up with an actual response.

Damn it, wherrrre's ma gurn! Americans killing Americans IS a joke! A sad joke that's gone on for far too long! But hey, up to them! I don't really care!

7 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Damn it, wherrrre's ma gurn! Americans killing Americans IS a joke! A sad joke that's gone on for far too long! But hey, up to them! I don't really care!

I do feel for the right-minded, sensible Americans caught up in all of this....it must be a nightmare........just like a fisherman or lorry driver or food exporter or student or expat or doctor or dentist or airline pilot caught up in Brexit.

Edited by Surelynot

3 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

Was it the "fertilizer" that caused the 168 deaths in Oklahoma city.

Mmmm let me just check my shopping list......yes, 3 tonnes of ammonium nitrate and a 9mm Glock please.

Sorry can't sell you ammonium nitrate.......but here is the 9mm Glock.......bye.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Surelynot said:

Mmmm let me just check my shopping list......yes, 3 tonnes of ammonium nitrate and a 9mm Glock please.

Sorry can't sell you ammonium nitrate.......but here is the 9mm Glock.......bye.

Ha ha ha, that’s hilarious!!!

2 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

No, it was Timothy Mc Veigh, and American veteran!

Correct and to my point, it was the despicable character of the person not the fertilizer.  The same is true of all mass killings.  The weapon is merely an instrument. 

4 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I'm born an American, but I have been forced to conclude that there is something fundamentally wrong with us.

Every day I find more reasons to believe that. Mass shootings are what makes us 'exceptional'. We argue that the answer to too much gun violence is more guns, which is like saying the answer to alcoholism is more gin. We have an uncomfortable percentage of people who grasp as silly conspiracies, so much so that some combine two faults into one and stormed the capitol like Visigoths pillaging Rome. Yesterday we had one of 45's former 'election fraud legal team' stating in defense of a $1.3 billion lawsuit filed against her that "no reasonable person would have taken my statements (about voter fraud, Dominion machines, Hugo Chavez, stolen election) seriously. In other words, "I lied", yet upwards of 80% of (R)s believe in a 'stolen election' and thus used that belief in their storming of the Capitol. We still have people, some dying in a hospital bed of Covid, claiming it's a 'hoax' or 'just the flu' (flu has killed 360,000 Americans in the last 10 years; Covid has killed 550,000 in 1 year)

Yes, there does seem to be something terribly wrong with Americans.

Sadly it wasn't you I was sat next to in a bar on soi 11 last night........it was your evil twin brother.......I got both barrels (pun intended).....Trump was robbed....everyone needs gun........Covid is a hoax.......Sidney Powell is a genius (my favorite).........the whole shebang .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

Correct and to my point, it was the despicable character of the person not the fertilizer.  The same is true of all mass killings.  The weapon is merely an instrument. 

Do we need fertilizer....yes

Do we need guns...no

24 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Proven by who, your poly-sci professor? 

So how would you punish the people that violate gun control laws? 

Get rid of the guns.  Problem solved.  At least the ones typically used in mass shootings.  Easy.

8 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

Typical deflection from those who deny guns are a problem.  They are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Surelynot said:

Do we need fertilizer....yes

Do we need guns...no

That is "according to you"  First there are people who enjoy target shooting, hunting, and are in dangerous areas that need self protection.  If guns are not needed, then police should not have guns. 

Second, you are making the ridiculous assertion that somehow guns can be banned and eliminated.  It that like the ban in Thailand on owning a gun?  How about the virtual impossibility of legally owning a gun in Mexico.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_regulation_in_Mexico#:~:text=Mexico has extremely restrictive laws,no person may possess them.image.png.87f9fe54847c809fb3d58425f9e82c2e.png

2 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Get rid of the guns.  Problem solved.  At least the ones typically used in mass shootings.  Easy.

Yes lets enact laws similar to Mexico.  Where it is extremely difficult to own a gun.  That will stop them. PS while you are banning guns, why don't you ban those drugs particularly Fentanyl that are so deadly. 

image.png.ff527d79dec5b5dda7ae1c13900263a1.pngimage.png.f48773ed3e92b95709e2b99e72ef3c7d.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_regulation_in_Mexico#:~:text=Mexico has extremely restrictive laws,no person may possess them.

2 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Typical deflection from those who deny guns are a problem.  They are.

So the 150 million people that own guns in the US have are to be punished for the actions of a few nut-sacks. Brilliant.