Shooting erupts at Colorado supermarket, bloodied man shown in handcuffs

webfact

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Mass murder is immoral and unjust and happens a great deal less where citizens are not permitted automatic fire arms.

Citizens in the US are not permitted automatic firearms.

6 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Will they (Americans) ever learn? The right to bear arms is more deadly that Covid 19! Will they (Americans) ever get over the cowboy mentality? Damn it! Wherrrrre's ma gurn? ????

It is a right to bear arms! And yes it will be deadly if you try to take them off of us! It's not a cowboy mentality, America can be a dangerous place to live. And what country are you from???

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spiekerjozef said:

Do you want the world to feel sorry if you know already what the problem is ? Why that media attention?

Just waiting for the next one...

So who will be the next one? After the quelling of the invasion of the Capitol many predicted (including myself) that the next phase of insurrection driven by Trump would be the lone gunman carrying out mass shootings on "the enemy". First they targeted "Chinea people" purveyors of  Covid (all Asians are Chinea people according to the racist bigots who support Trump), now we have a line of people queuing up for the vaccine being targeted (by an anti vaxxer). Who's next?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Citizens in the US are not permitted automatic firearms.

It's relatively easy to convert semi-automatic to automatic.  Or, use a bump stock like in Vegas.  Or get if off the black market.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Again, I knew you wouldn't answer my question!

Where I come from is totally irrelevant to the story of yet another mass shooting of innocent people  in America!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mogandave said:

Do you think armed robbers use legally obtained weapons that they have permits to carry?

Hilarious 

where did i say that. Hilarious.

What i said was if poor people didnt have guns there would be less armed robberies.

Or do you think rich people need to do armed robberies.

Edited by Sujo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Berkshire said:

At least 10 killed so far (https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-boulder-colorado-respond-reports-215736342.html). 

Of course we all want to know the motive.  But even more importantly in this day and age, what was the race of the killer. 

This may have an impact on the outrage from certain quarters. 

To be fair, I didn't know the race of the killer until it was reported that he was in handcuffs being led away by police. Then I knew he was a White male. Bad day?

9 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Will they (Americans) ever learn? The right to bear arms is more deadly that Covid 19! Will they (Americans) ever get over the cowboy mentality? Damn it! Wherrrrre's ma gurn? ????

Right, like taking away their guns will make the problem go away, just like they don’t have a drug problem in the country anymore after making drugs illegal! Wake up, man! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Because there is still the right to carry, that this guy went down fast. 

• Sad 2