Shop with Gaming chairs for sale or quality office chair with lumbar support

seasia

There was a similar thread last November.

Didn't get a lot of responses (helpful ones at least). My post was probably the most helpful one there but maybe you could ask in there if the OP managed to find something suitable.

• Like 1

Yes, i did not get too many useful answers... But I just bought a gaming chair in Office Mate, next to Baan Beyond.  5000 down from 15000. If you don't find what you want today, go back in 2 weeks, they change stock very regularly. 

20210324_111732.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

Yes, i did not get too many useful answers... But I just bought a gaming chair in Office Mate, next to Baan Beyond.  5000 down from 15000. If you don't find what you want today, go back in 2 weeks, they change stock very regularly. 

20210324_111732.jpg

How are the armrests holding up on that chair ? I've had a couple chairs with armrests. I usually end up breaking one of them and then removing the other.

Hi Peter   Kerry and Swiss

Thanks for answers.

Index Mall would fill what I am looking for, do like the look of that gaming chair bought by Swiss

though.

Excursion this week end.

Suggestion to buy this type of chair made on medical grounds. Undergoing treatment for a lumbar/spinal problem

Thanks 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kerryd said:

How are the armrests holding up on that chair ? I've had a couple chairs with armrests. I usually end up breaking one of them and then removing the other.

So far they seem pretty stable (you can even move them up and down), but I do not really need them. You can remove them (3 screws each), if you don't need them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have a question please.

I have more or less decided on the chair I want, similar to Swiss' choice, same brand "Ray"

Something I am wondering about, with a solid back is it likely to make you feel hot ?

I currently use a wooden chair, old fashioned hotel type and with a fan aimed at my back, does not make me feel hot.

Someone suggested a cloth chair with mesh back, available here.

I have air con and do in fact use it a lot for my own personal comfort so maybe not a major issue.

Any thoughts please.

Thanks

5 hours ago, seasia said:

Someone suggested a cloth chair with mesh back, available here.

I have one with a mesh back and have ended up with a small towel draped over it as the mozzies previously bit through it.

• Like 1

I had a solid back and a mesh back. The "pleatherette" (fake leather <deleted>) on the solid back one started to flake within a year. I had pillows and towels strategically placed to try and keep that stuff from flaking off. Finally gave up and bought a chair with a mesh back and hard plastic arms (which I took off anyways as they usually break off eventually.)

No problems with mosquitoes in my place and I find that I'm not sitting up against the back as much with this chair. Theoretically it should be cooler than a chair with a solid back. If you do spend a lot of time leaned back in the chair, you'll probably find your back soaked in sweat if using a solid back chair.

But if you run the air con a lot, then you would probably find the solid back chairs more comfortable as they tend to have more cushioning (on the back part at least).

• Like 1