Someone please help me buy BITCOIN

Farang123

• 3 weeks later...

I read the threads and then set up with Kraken, was done in minutes and I was able to buy. Also setup Binance which is just too complicated for me to use and I have had problems sending money to them. Wasted a gross amount of time on Coinbase before I finally figured out the don't do Thailand.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 4:57 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

I would be interested to learn how you calculate its "real value". In my mind its real value was zero, but the bull case was and is compelling, and I set up a facility to accept payment in crypto. Less than 1% of customers paid in this way. Fast forward several years, and setting up that payment facility was the best business decision I ever made. The worst was spending some of the crypto on consumer goods back when it was a tiny fraction of what it is presently worth.

6 months ago I asked an old school friend who is now CEO of a  multinational company whether they started keeping any cash in crypto. He laughed at me, and we changed subject. We were out for dinner the other night, and he asked my thoughts on the likely future value. I said I have no idea at all, but remain a large holder of a variety of cyptos, mining firms and companies involved with defi and staking, after having cashed out enough to comfortably retire on. He started umming and ahhing, oh but it is so expensive now, but I could see he was coming to terms with the fact they would start buying at some stage. Have to keep up with the Musks!

The boss of Kraken exchange probably had it about right when he said - I paraphrase - by the end of 2021 one bitcoin will buy you a Lamborghini, by the end of 2022 one bitcoin will buy you a Bugatti. 

I'm looking back at this thread over 6 months  later and  the boss of Kraken couldn't have been more wrong!  "by the end of 2021 one bitcoin will buy you a Lamborghini". Now we are down at 49,000. May be a good time to buy ????

• Like 1

Analyzing the prices of what Bitcoin was at when I started this thread back in March, it was around 60k, besides a brief spike to around 70k there hasn't been any money made on BTC in the last 6-8 months unless you are buying and selling like a day trader and getting lucky.

• 3 months later...
On 4/2/2021 at 4:57 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

I would be interested to learn how you calculate its "real value". In my mind its real value was zero, but the bull case was and is compelling, and I set up a facility to accept payment in crypto. Less than 1% of customers paid in this way. Fast forward several years, and setting up that payment facility was the best business decision I ever made. The worst was spending some of the crypto on consumer goods back when it was a tiny fraction of what it is presently worth.

6 months ago I asked an old school friend who is now CEO of a  multinational company whether they started keeping any cash in crypto. He laughed at me, and we changed subject. We were out for dinner the other night, and he asked my thoughts on the likely future value. I said I have no idea at all, but remain a large holder of a variety of cyptos, mining firms and companies involved with defi and staking, after having cashed out enough to comfortably retire on. He started umming and ahhing, oh but it is so expensive now, but I could see he was coming to terms with the fact they would start buying at some stage. Have to keep up with the Musks!

The boss of Kraken exchange probably had it about right when he said - I paraphrase - by the end of 2021 one bitcoin will buy you a Lamborghini, by the end of 2022 one bitcoin will buy you a Bugatti. 

Nice predictions mate!

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2021 at 7:03 AM, Farang123 said:

Analyzing the prices of what Bitcoin was at when I started this thread back in March, it was around 60k, besides a brief spike to around 70k there hasn't been any money made on BTC in the last 6-8 months unless you are buying and selling like a day trader and getting lucky.

???? Wheely?

11 minutes ago, Farang123 said:

Just to update the story, I finally bought some bitcoin, it has been about a year since I started this thread. It was a very small amount just to get my feet wet.

oh I just realized this thread was from last year! ????

• 1 year later...
On 3/29/2021 at 11:05 AM, bolt said:

blockfi rates

BlockFi Interest Account (BIA)

Annual Percentage Yield (APY)*

BlockFi Interest Account clients can deposit their crypto and earn interest.

Paid out at the beginning of every month, the interest earned by account holders compounds, increasing the annual yield for our clients.

Currency Amount ** APY
BTC (Tier 1) 0 - 2.5 6%
BTC (Tier 2) > 2.5 3.0%
LINK > 0 5.5%
ETH > 0 5.25%
LTC > 0 6.5%
USDC > 0 8.6%
GUSD > 0 8.6%
PAX > 0 8.6%
PAXG > 0 5%
USDT > 0 9.3%
BUSD > 0 8.6%

When it comes to making money on crypto, I use the “ otc crypto” method, which I consider the most effective.

Yes, it is true! BlockFi provides customers with a unique opportunity to deposit their cryptocurrency into an interest-bearing account and earn interest. This innovative service allows account holders to increase their income, and interest payments accrued at the beginning of each month contribute to increasing annual income for our customers. This provides additional incentive to participate in the world of crypto finance and makes using BlockFi an attractive choice for those looking to grow their capital.