Proposals to build bridge over three way intersection at Tha Yang, Phetchaburi

webfact

91C60DA8-68D4-40FC-BC84-5A07C0639DFB-e1617696346896.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

77kaoded reported that a meeting was held on Monday at the Tha Yang municipal offices, in Phetchaburi province, in which the public voiced their opinions about plans to change the three way intersection on the highway at Tha Yang.

The meeting was chaired by Phetchaburi deputy governor Wanphen Mangsri along with Tha Yang district chief Pratheep Natheethaweewat. 

A modification of Plan One proposed by engineers was decided upon, 77kaoded reported. 

This will entail a bridge being built over the intersection that will have a depth below to enable the passage of trucks. 

They are modelling the intersection on one elsewhere in Phetchaburi at the Phetcharat Hospital. 

Impressions of how the intersection will look were published by 77kaoded as part of their report of the meeting. 

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-04-08

We have a place down in Cha Am that we regularly visit, so in 10 years I've 'navigated' this junction multiple times.  I can't think of a journey in either direction that I've had to wait more than a few minutes.

I'm neither for or against such a proposal, however living in Nonthabhuri, I can think of more pressing solutions.  Good that in Thailand they spend the money raked in from the motorist on the roads though, as opposed to the UK where the motorists are persecuted.