Change from NON B to other type

Hi guys,

I work here on Thailand on a non B visa, but, I can also easily work for an european company and make 2-3x money..

Now, I don't spend that much and my salary here is also high(for Thailand), but why not make more, yeah?

So my question is.. What would be my option visa-wise and also the most important - can I change my current visa to different one whitout leaving the country?

Obvious choice for me would be Thai elite visa - 10k per months is nothing compared to what I loose by working here and I guess its hassle free stay for 5 years?

You cannot change non immigrant visa categories while in the country.

If on a extension of stay based upon working issued by immigration it can be possible to a different type of extension.

Normally is not possible to have a Thai Elite visa issued if you on a extension of stay since immigration would not cancel it to issue the visa.

42 minutes ago, Kalorymetr said:

So now way to get a thai elite without leaving the country? If I get fired, I have no options to stay?

You need to check with Thai Elite fo find out what the current policy is for issuing the visa.

Website for TE. https://www.thailandelite.com/#/

At this time you could apply for a 60 day covid 19 extension if you lost your job. 

54 minutes ago, Kalorymetr said:

So now way to get a thai elite without leaving the country? If I get fired, I have no options to stay?

Currently there are 60 day covid extensions.

Other than that there are many other extensions. None of them "just like that" though, but they require you to be over 50, being married to Thai, studying in Thailand and so on.