I brought $10,000 dollars to thailand when the exchange rated were 41 to 1. I have enough to pay off my town house, but then would have to bring in more money to live on. Any insights into its movement would be appreciated. I'm from the US so I'm more interested in its movement in relation to the US dollar. I have heard a lot of people talking about how the lower dollar is affecting thery life in Thailand. Maybe this information will be helpful to them also. Thanks

I brought $10,000 dollars to thailand when the exchange rated were 41 to 1. I have enough to pay off my town house, but then would have to bring in more money to live on. Any insights into its movement would be appreciated. I'm from the US so I'm more interested in its movement in relation to the US dollar. I have heard a lot of people talking about how the lower dollar is affecting thery life in Thailand. Maybe this information will be helpful to them also. Thanks

unfortunately no insights available just opinions. if you read this forum you find zillions of opinions, but none of them based on tangible facts.