Confused by 7 days after 90 day report due date -

10 minutes ago, Sundew Giggleglow said:

Why then can't I use the Post? 

By mail it must be received within 15 days to 7 days before the report date including that day in the count.

In Bangkok the want it to be put it in mail 15 days before.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

By mail it must be received within 15 days to 7 days before the report date including that day in the count.

I always use the online web service.  Why is it now down?  I waited to long for it to return but now it looks like it is deader than a ventilated Wuhan Biolab Flu Victim. 

If there is a grace period of 7 days why demand that I have to go there, even with an appointment?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sundew Giggleglow said:

I always use the online web service.  Why is it now down?

Nobody know the answer to that question other than immigration. 

The last time it was down for about 5 months and they said it was for security reasons.

4 minutes ago, Sundew Giggleglow said:

If there is a grace period of 7 days why demand that I have to go there, even with an appointment?

No sure what you are trying to ask about. I was replying to your question about mailing in are report.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

Nobody know the answer to that question other than immigration. 

The last time it was down for about 5 months and they said it was for security reasons.

No sure what you are trying to ask about. I was replying to your question about mailing in are report.

If there is a 7 day grace period then why can't they allow it to arrive a day or two before the report date, since the date is really 7 days later?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Sundew Giggleglow said:

If there is a 7 day grace period then why can't they allow it to arrive a day or two before the report date, since the date is really 7 days later?

Perhaps to give them time to process the report before the report date. Some offices will accept and process the report if is is received before the report date.

9 minutes ago, Sundew Giggleglow said:

your thinking, thinking and Thailand don't go together,

just do report 14 days before until 7 days after

the immigration 'e service for foreigner' app doesn't seem to be working either

4 minutes ago, UTH001 said:

Not in Udon Thani (not 7 days afterwards...)!

Are sure they will fine you if you are within the 7 days that includes the report date?

The 7 day after has been in the rules for a very long time now.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Are sure they will fine you if you are within the 7 days that includes the report date?

The 7 day after has been in the rules for a very long time now.

I was one day late on a Monday (due date was Sunday) and was told that if I was late again, I would get fined! Three months ago! I was also under the impression that there was a grace period of 7 days after due date...

21 minutes ago, UTH001 said:

I was one day late on a Monday (due date was Sunday) and was told that if I was late again, I would get fined!

Probably just nonsense from the officer.

My report was done at the office here 2 days late this month with no fine paid.

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Probably just nonsense from the officer.

My report was done at the office here 2 days late this month with no fine paid.

I did a drive through this morning at CM, 5 people in front of me, I was in and out in 10 mins.

The guy in front had a real argument with them, was supposed to report on Friday 16th, and was told to 'go away' as it was the 19th, didn't hear where he was told to go but I suspect somewhere he could pay the fine.

Edited by BritManToo

15 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The guy in front had a real argument with them, was supposed to report on Friday 16th, and was told to 'go away' as it was the 19th, didn't hear where he was told to go but I suspect somewhere he could pay the fine.

They may not do late reports at the drive through and he had to go inside to it. I have never heard of CM immigration fining anybody that was within the 7 days.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I have been gone over a year. I always mailed my 90 day to CW. Is there a different mailing address I need to mail my 90 day report to now or different mailing rules ? Thank you Ubonjoe ????

18 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

I have been gone over a year. I always mailed my 90 day to CW. Is there a different mailing address I need to mail my 90 day report to now or different mailing rules ?

No changes for mailed in reports. The address is still the same as well.

• Thanks 1

I am presently in Rayong-Chonburi for a week and at the end of this month will be returning to Buriram  which is where I live and which is my residence with immigration. My next 90-report is due April 29th. When I return to Buriram I will be, by all accounts, in a 2-week quarantine because Chonburi is a 'Red Zone'.  I will probably not be allowed to leave the house and get to immigration for the 90-day report. Apparently, it is too late to do my report by mail and  their online service is down/broken. What are my options.?

What paperwork is needed for the report by mail? Copy of passport, signed. The slip that was attached in my passport by immigration officials showing the date for the next 90-day report. A competed form 47 with photo. Is that about it? If I was able to get the proper documentation to immigration by tomorrow or the day after using an  overnight carrier would it still be too late I wonder?

Best hope is that covid cases drop substantially and the quarantine is lifted and I can get to immigration soon after the 29th of April. . 

38 minutes ago, khaepmu said:

What are my options.?

As far as I know you can avoid the 14 day self quarantine by getting a negative covid 19 test.

You can also have somebody do the report for you. Just complete a TM47 form and sign it and give it and your passport to them.

Requirements for mailed in reports is here. https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666  Use the address for Buriram immigration. You are to late to mail it now since it needs to be received 6 days before your report date.