Is it possible to asking a 60 days COVID extension on a STV which is not yet once extended ?

Hello, as the STV extension requirements is asking alot of requirements compare to the another visa. A 60 days extension will be enough for me.

So, as I entered in Thailand in April, and didn't do any STV extension, I would like to know if it's possible instead of asking this, to just asking the 60 days extension related to the COVID, to avoid give alot of paperwork as prepaid accomodation & insurance.

I am sure immigration would not extend a 90 day entry from a STV for 60 days based upon covid 19 since you can qualify for a 90 day extension.

Some offices have already refused the 60 day extension for those with tourist visa or visa exempt entries until after they applied for a 30 day extension.

• Like 1

Where are you located? Each Immigration office has it's own STV requirements... Here in Phuket they don't need 400/40k insurance (which is official STV requirement, published by the government), but they need Covid19 insurance (which doesn't make sense).

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I am sure immigration would not extend a 90 day entry from a STV for 60 days based upon covid 19 since you can qualify for a 90 day extension.

Some offices have already refused the 60 day extension for those with tourist visa or visa exempt entries until after they applied for a 30 day extension.

As far as I am aware, you can not convert STV to anything at all. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Joe I'm one a 90 day non o, I've extended it once by 60 days and have to be out the country on June the 8th, can I get another 60 day covid extension?

9 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Joe I'm one a 90 day non o, I've extended it once by 60 days and have to be out the country on June the 8th, can I get another 60 day covid extension?

You can get another 60 day covid 19 extension. The current order for them will end at the end of May so unless extended again best to go to immigration early to apply for the extension before May 29th.

• Thanks 1