Chinese loan shark operation busted in Pattaya

webfact

On 5/1/2021 at 3:09 PM, Leaver said:

The roof repairs to mama's house can go on forever also.  ????

Sorry, but she never asked me one satang,so its not from my money she pays every month the 7000 baht, she work in hotel as receptionist.

On 5/1/2021 at 2:45 PM, EVENKEEL said:

It's been my experience fix mamma's house is code word for gambling and I owe money.

No way she is gambling or something else, i stay most of the year in Thailand and the money she has to pay back, she work for it, never asked me one satang.

On 5/1/2021 at 2:38 PM, KarenBravo said:

The 7000 Bt is just the interest. How did she pay back the principal?

This i dont know also, she not want me to involve with it, and she never ask for money, she works reception in small hotel.

On 5/1/2021 at 2:28 PM, Pattaya Spotter said:

Am I missing something...your wife borrowed 300,000 baht and she has to pay back 300,000 baht...sounds like a sweet deal to me. Most banks and other money lenders charge interest so you have to pay back more than you borrowed.

no i wrote one word wrong, she must pay every month 7000 baht, but the 300.000 stay the same untill she can pay the full amount of 300.000,so the 7000 baht is every mont intrest and change nothing on the full amount.And she she not want me to get involved, she never ask me a satang.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, joskeshake said:

no i wrote one word wrong, she must pay every month 7000 baht, but the 300.000 stay the same untill she can pay the full amount of 300.000,so the 7000 baht is every mont intrest and change nothing on the full amount.And she she not want me to get involved, she never ask me a satang.

28%  p.a. interest, I have certainly heard of more here in Thailand and a UK credit card too.

On 5/11/2021 at 4:19 PM, joskeshake said:

Sorry, but she never asked me one satang,so its not from my money she pays every month the 7000 baht, she work in hotel as receptionist.

Of course, you don't give her anything, do you?  ????

• 2 months later...
On 5/1/2021 at 10:22 AM, Surelynot said:

Asked one of the girls on soi 7 Sukhumvit who is that Indian guy.......the money lender......he charges the girls 5% per month.....

I used to see them in Soi Cowboy nightly going bar to bar doing business. 

On 5/1/2021 at 2:28 PM, Pattaya Spotter said:

Am I missing something...your wife borrowed 300,000 baht and she has to pay back 300,000 baht...sounds like a sweet deal to me. Most banks and other money lenders charge interest so you have to pay back more than you borrowed.

Great thinking of you, she pays every month 7000.buy the 300.000 not change, or she must the amount fully. 

On 7/19/2021 at 2:19 PM, joskeshake said:

When I'm in Thailand she has everything she needs, but now I am in Belgium and I do support her. 

Do you mean, when you are in Thailand, you give here enough for everything she needs until you come back to Thailand?   ????

• 2 weeks later...