What’s the meaning of this message?

Sasuke2k21

So I saw an old message on my GFs phone which she received from a friend: her friend sent her the following message: 

ตอนนั้นพี่ฝ้ายให้เล่นทินเดอร์ เลยโหลดมาเล่น ละมาเจอแก ประโยคแรกที่ทักไปคืด กินเบียร์กัน ???????? เพราะตอนนั้นเค้าเมา

does anyone have an exact translation? From what I gather her friend is talking about going on tinder and meeting, or is she asking my gf about meeting on tinder? 

Sorry for asking on here but this is a last resort as it is playing on my mind a little 

The message is : "At that time P'Fai persuaded me to play Tinder So I downloaded and met him  The first sentence I sent was "Come to drink beer together" because I was being drunk. 

8 hours ago, CharlieH said:

You dont know how to cut n paste into Google translate, the FREE service, give it a go, very simple.

In my experience with Google Translate in several languages is that it is great for words and short phrases. For longer passages it will give you a general idea, but if you are concerned about specifics it is not so great. Here's how GT translates the message above:

"At that time Brother Fai played tinder. So let's download and play. I see you the first sentence that greeted you. Eat beer ???????? because at that time he was drunk."

Regarding the OP's specific question, I believe there is still room for some confusion.

21 minutes ago, Sasuke2k21 said:

Thanks @Punz

also in regards to using google translate, not sure the need to sound patronising Charlie H but @ColeBOzbournehit the nail on the head, google translate definitely isn’t effective when it comes to larger messages. 

Don,t be so sensitive .

26 minutes ago, Sasuke2k21 said:

Thanks @Punz

also in regards to using google translate, not sure the need to sound patronising Charlie H but @ColeBOzbournehit the nail on the head, google translate definitely isn’t effective when it comes to larger messages. 

Often it isnt whats said, its how you perceive it. If larger meassages are an issue, break it up, either way you can getthe gist of whats going on.

I think you have larger issues than translation if you feel tbe need to delve into personal messages on someone elses phone. Perhaps youd be better addressing that, not what, but WHY.