U.S. President Biden now supports waiving vaccine patent protections

Jingthing

on second thought...closed in keeping with this:

A forum dedicated to information and discussion related to the current pandemic in Thailand and  Covid-19  topics that could affect people living in Thailand. This is not for conspiracy theories or any form of political discussion.

1 hour ago, Thomas J said:

Ok I will challenge you.  EXACTLY WHAT AND WHEN DID JOE BIDEN DO ANYTHING TO FOSTER THE INVENTION OF THE COVID VACCINES.  I might remind you HE WASN'T EVEN IN OFFICE when those occurred and the start of all of that research that led to those discoveries started way before he took office. 

So please enlighten me to what actions he took back in 2020 that led to the discoveries of those vaccines.  Please enlighten me as to precisely which  vaccines he is so proudly distributing had research that was not started during and fostered by Operation Warp Speed under the Trump Administration. 

I will anxiously await those links. 

When did I ever claim he did any of that?

Clue: I did not.

Once again you invent points of view for others that they have never expressed, it’s a habit of yours.

Try arguing with the opinions people express rather than arguing with the points of view you have invented for them.

• Like 1