Final person in custody after shooting of 15 year following concert last year

webfact

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A special police task force has arrested the final suspect on a warrant after the shooting of 15 year old Thitiphat Khiawsamran last year.

He was gunned down on the Bang Kruay to Sai Noi Road after a concert featuring well known singer Pongsit Khampee. 

Arrested in Nonthaburi was Muang Phijit native Ekkaphon Reuanthong, aged 20.

Six warrants including premeditated murder were issued by the court last year with Ekkaphon the last of 20 suspects to be taken into custody, reported Daily News

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-05-10

6 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

Trial. Guilty. Execute. Next please.

I always have a tendency to think that the victims in these cases are total innocent's and angels caught up in a killing by out-and-out bad men..............I wonder though?...........Not that he deserved to be murdered, but he could have been a nasty piece of work and his victims had had enough of his antics.

Edited by Surelynot

7 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

Execute. Next please.

Today I helped 1000 ants cross the road, saved 11 chickens, fed 238 soi dogs, and taught 10,000 students how to rock climb.

I would never wish to kill another human, as this will destroy my karma and send me into the bottomless pit known as soi cowboy.  

people taken off death row have gone on to be doctors, saved millions with breakthroughs, and inspired many.

i have just talked to Him, and He said all negative thoughts take away from doing good.

the keyboard warrior wishes for Earth to be destroyed 10 million times a day.  

My Thai wife is still PTSD from teen years attending outdoor concert. Friend next to her was killed by stray bullet, was simply an attendee. No one was ever arrested for that, so I suppose this news is a small improvement

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Emdog said:

My Thai wife is still PTSD from teen years attending outdoor concert. Friend next to her was killed by stray bullet, was simply an attendee. No one was ever arrested for that, so I suppose this news is a small improvement

Poor woman......horrendous.

Went to a concert years ago Bang Na (I think) and there was a shooting but didn't witness anything......then walking up Silom later that night saw a young guy slashed across the face with a razor.......only violence I have seen over here...... never witnessed anything since. 

• Thanks 1

Many years ago, I remember going to an 'after wedding ceremony' party in a small village just outside Roi-et. There was a stage set up, along with the usual oversized PA system, Morlam band and dancers. The family had also hired security (Armed with shotguns ).

Now, I like a good Morlam concert but my senses told me an early return home was in order. We stayed for an hour or so and then made our excuses just as things started getting lively near the stage.

We found out the next day that the <deleted> hit the fan just after we left and some kid had his arm hacked off with a machete.

More wedding cake anyone?

15 hours ago, AndyFoxy said:

Trial. Guilty. Execute. Next please.

Aren't you kinda curious which of the 20 arrested suspects actually did the deed?   

Hell, with a gaggle of 20 of them, I suspect some were too far away to even see what happened.