Alleged serial rapist in custody! "Denphoom" denies it - "pretties" try to attack him as he's brought in

webfact

14 hours ago, kimamey said:

I know this is Thailand but maybe they have a legal process to go through first and then a sentencing regime. 

"Previously he was reportedly allowed to slip through police hands when the case originally came to light. "

Sometimes the Thai legal process needs some help from public opinion.....

18 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

I think the cops should have gone for lunch and left the pretties to have their way with him. Hell hath no fury like a Thai woman scorned.

This guy is the total essence of excrement. World would be better off without his foul drug infested stench.

1 hour ago, Joseph98765 said:

Put him in Jail with all the toughest guys that didn't have contact with a woman for years to let him have the japanese flag in his rear hole day and night....  

Put him in jail with the girls outside the station, they will sort him out.

On 5/12/2021 at 9:37 AM, Rookiescot said:

Something weird about the place where he was lifted.

Does this look like somewhere you would pay 20000 to 24000 baht a month for?

Yothin Place - condo in Bangkok | Hipflat

Obviously there is a problem with Hipflat, the offers at the bottom of the page are clearly a different condo than the pictures at the top of the page.

Doesn't need a genius to notice that there is a mix up, maybe two different condos with the same name or something like this.

Edited by jackdd
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, bangon04 said:

"Previously he was reportedly allowed to slip through police hands when the case originally came to light. "

Sometimes the Thai legal process needs some help from public opinion.....

Well that's certainly true but that's related to keeping hold people once they've found them rather than the process to prove guilt and the sentence handed out if they to do that.

Whilst in no way wishing to play down his alleged crimes If we go down the route suggested by some posters on here for someone who hasn't killed anyone what would that mean for those who do kill? That includes of course the wealthy well connected ones and I'm sure we all know some of those.

On 5/12/2021 at 2:43 PM, Paul Kernell said:

I Know I'm sceptical but I smell something fishy. He lured his girls in to his 20,000 more like 3,000 baht condo! The victims didn't report the crimes for days! They didn't escape when he was distracted raping others! Sounds to me like a fall guy  for a hi-so? Just saying, the <deleted> who did it needs the full weight of Thai justice, but the right one! 

Where did it say that he lured them to his B20,000 room?   He lured them to a hotel.

On 5/12/2021 at 5:41 PM, kimamey said:
On 5/12/2021 at 9:25 AM, NCC1701A said:

drag him around with a rope behind a pickup truck.

next case. 

I know this is Thailand but maybe they have a legal process to go through first and then a sentencing regime.

No, not according to some Thaivisa members, they just like to scream virtuously for justice  then advocate their own idea of vigilante justice.    I think some think that it's in the rules!

• Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 4:57 PM, dinsdale said:

I usually like your posts but mob justice has no place in civilised society.

You mean Thailand right? Rough justice never metted out. No revenge killings, murder for hire...like that.

14 hours ago, starky said:

This guy is obviously cooked from all the ice he been into but still deserves the full weight of the law.

Loving all the calls for various ways to execute him in most "western" countries he most likely would be off to rehab or the psyche ward and would walk in a few years at best, certainly mental illness would be raised as a defense.

See its countries like China, the UAE, Pakistan and North Korea that execute rapists. I wonder if all those calling for execution would like to adopt all of the criminal justice systems of these illustrious nations?

sure why not, at the very least these countries punish with death financial crims and the like with death and not let them off due to their wealth.  

47 minutes ago, IraqRon said:

sure why not, at the very least these countries punish with death financial crims and the like with death and not let them off due to their wealth.  

The problem with that much of this is politically motivated and so opponents will be executed for financial crimes but those in power will be fine.