Foreigners will definitely get vaccine in Thailand; urged to register from August

webfact

5 minutes ago, Eibot said:

Way to answer no question ever.

Please, do explain how I'm racist (don't worry, I don't expect you to asnwer)?

Now, I know you're trolling. 

I've answered all your questions, yet not you mine. 

You asked me if I was a white Caucasian Thai, I answered yes. 

You still can't come to terms with that, can you?

What is your race/nationality?

Edited by Neeranam

20 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I assume you mean the British Equality Act?

I can assure you that as an Ethnic Scottish Thai, I am often discriminated against.

Thinking I am racist saying that Thais should have priority over foreigners when I am Caucasian is really quite ridiculous.  

I think  that somehow you find this concept hard to grasp, as you have preconceived racial principals ingrained. 

It's racist by definition as my previous comment. Whatever I agree of disagree is not even relevant. 

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Now, I know you're trolling. 

I've answered all your questions, yet not you mine. 

You asked me if I was a white Caucasian Thai, I answered yes. 

You still can't come to terms with that, can you?

What is your race/nationality?

Ok, so let me get this straight. You're 100% caucasian and one of the few neutralized Thai's. Correct?

Dutch/Cauasian

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I think you mean "naturalized"  -  yes. 

Fair enough. Then you're into the 001% of people here.

Still doesn't change anything of what you said. It doesn't matter what skin colour I am, or you. 
You also didn't answer the questions how I'm racist to you. But like I said, I didn't expect one. 

I suppose if one parent, or perhaps minimum one grandparent, is Full Ethnic Scottish (White Caucasian Scot) then that person qualifies as Ethnic Scot by Birth / Blood.

Any more dilution then you’re not.

Without such clear rule, our entire ethnic / racial identity can literally be rendered meaningless or indeed stolen.Which appears to be the goal actually………

And these wokes talk about “cultural / racial appropriation”……..oh yes, doesnt apply to “white” culture which been lifted wholesale worldwide…and no problem with that actually, but then reverse is fine too.

Nationality by Law is nothing to do with Ethnicity. A Kalahari Bushman or Amazon Indian can of course be British by Law (Passport) without any British Ethnic Group Blood……. but never Scottish !

“ identifying” as British or English or Gay Giraffe is something else again; saw that anti-white buffoon MP David Lammy arguing (identifying) he is “English” ,without not mentioning ethnicity, when his entire heritage is Black Caribbean…. no, you’re factually British (Passport), you can never be actually “English”……….at least by above definition….. similarly Whites settling in Jamaica will never be Ethnically Jamaican.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/29/2021 at 12:54 PM, Eibot said:

Food doesn't magically appears in people's fridges. Even if you don't work, you still have to venture outside of your home. 

When you're retired in Thailand, mandatory insurance is part of your visa application. Again, don't comment if you cannot even bother to look it up. The term racism isn't exclusively used for races. Again, look it up.

Mandatory insurance was never on my visa extension. Maybe that's just the immigration office where I live 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 9:06 PM, Mike k said:

Mandatory insurance was never on my visa extension. Maybe that's just the immigration office where I live 

No, it is only mandated on a retirement extension based on an O-A Visa entry (permit to Stay). Some offices may misinterpret the requirements and they are rarely open to discussion.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jacko45k said:

No, it is only mandated on a retirement extension based on an O-A Visa entry (permit to Stay). Some offices may misinterpret the requirements and they are rarely open to discussion.

Mine's a non-immigrant O