PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Mass vaccination resumes as all foreigners get the green light! || May 19

webfact

PHUKET XTRA - May 19 || Brought to you by @PVC Phuket All foreigners now allowed to register for vaccine |:| Flight passengers without documents refused boarding |:| Pushed back: school to start June 14? |:| COVID could force release of 50k inmates |:| Thailand COVID update Hosted by: JP Mestanza || #Phuket

By Jean-Pierre Mestanza

Source: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-xtra-video-mass-vaccination-resumes-as-all-foreigners-get-the-green-light-may-19-80061.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-05-20

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Scottie12 said:

Thought it was only foreigners who were working, not old retirees like me who spend a lot of money in this country but get no recognition for doing so.

Would you like a medal?

1 hour ago, Scottie12 said:

Thought it was only foreigners who were working, not old retirees like me who spend a lot of money in this country but get no recognition for doing so.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Gee whizz you guys (and ladies too) please take a moment to be thankful that this country has welcomed you to live here as a guest.  Yes, there may be hoops to jump through and there may be some corruption but just take a look at what is going on in the West.  Yes, you may pay your way but aren't you lucky to be able to do so? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, notrub said:

Gee whizz you guys (and ladies too) please take a moment to be thankful that this country has welcomed you to live here as a guest.  Yes, there may be hoops to jump through and there may be some corruption but just take a look at what is going on in the West.  Yes, you may pay your way but aren't you lucky to be able to do so? 

we are not guests, officially we are ALIENS with no more rights than a 2 week backpacker

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Scottie12 said:

I am sure you get a lot of cheap goods and services for your "lot of money" and it is not a gift or charity.

Do you feel guilty that the money you are spending in Thailand isn't helping the people from your home country?

They must be hurting you are not spending your money there, and if you did spend it there would you get much recognition?

And did you personally give recognition to foreigners spending money in your home country?

But I know how you feel. I just got back from spending 650 baht at Tesco. No red carpet, not even a welcome or a wai.

Maybe they should give us foreigners who buy goods and services recognition certificates to hang on our walls.

1 minute ago, RobMuir said:

But I know how you feel. I just got back from spending 650 baht at Tesco. No red carpet, not even a welcome or a wai

Next time you go to Tesco's, perhaps try saying this:

"Oi, show some respect. I is a foridgener"

????

• Haha 1

Well Clive Baxter,  depending on what your status is (visa etc.) I think you will find that you have more rights than a backpacker.  As for 'lots of money',  I have just enough to buy a 1 BR apt in many western countries with little left over for a car and other things like that (but would not stretch to garage parking in central London).  Here, I built a 100 m2 house, guest house, workshop, garage and a nice pool too on about 4000 m2 of land that I hold an usufruct on.  I have 2 new cars, a pickup, motorbike and electric scooter too.  All paid for and still have money in the bank.  I am free to go for a dog walk every morning beside a calm reservoir and greet my farmer neighbors with smiles that cannot be seen as we are all masked.  

There are plenty of less desirable places to be, including the countries many of us come from.  Don't forget who is responsible for most of the wars and world wide poverty when you are finding fault with our host country and the people who live here. 

Kind Regards

Notrub

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, notrub said:

Well Clive Baxter,  depending on what your status is (visa etc.) I think you will find that you have more rights than a backpacker.  As for 'lots of money',  I have just enough to buy a 1 BR apt in many western countries with little left over for a car and other things like that (but would not stretch to garage parking in central London).  Here, I built a 100 m2 house, guest house, workshop, garage and a nice pool too on about 4000 m2 of land that I hold an usufruct on.  I have 2 new cars, a pickup, motorbike and electric scooter too.  All paid for and still have money in the bank.  I am free to go for a dog walk every morning beside a calm reservoir and greet my farmer neighbors with smiles that cannot be seen as we are all masked.  

There are plenty of less desirable places to be, including the countries many of us come from.  Don't forget who is responsible for most of the wars and world wide poverty when you are finding fault with our host country and the people who live here. 

Kind 

Edited by Nanaplaza666
Some typo's