"Freelance massage women" operating nationwide - fears that this will spread Covid

webfact

9 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

"We are sorry. All our operators are busy. Estimated wait time is 3 hours and 57 minutes. For Thai press 1, 800 baht. For Farang press 2, 3000 baht."  

For Chinese press 3

For Indian press 4

Does it mean they send 4 ladies for 1 Indian?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

forums in Thailand are full of stories of women in massage - often a front for blatant prostitution in Thailand - having been forced online more and more to make ends meet. 

I thought it was the bloke whose end did the meat .. 

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Anyone with half a brain will not touch a bar girl or a freelance of any kind no matter how horny one is...

Several days back, I hear of a man in a nearby condo who had a nocturnal visitor. Lady tests positive for Covid and names him as a contact. Authorities come to his room and haul him away for testing. I dont know the result. People take risks. Unhappy ending. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, potless said:

Several days back, I hear of a man in a nearby condo who had a nocturnal visitor. Lady tests positive for Covid and names him as a contact. Authorities come to his room and haul him away for testing. I dont know the result. People take risks. Unhappy ending. 

Well I hope you mean a nearby building rather than the same one.

Edited by jacko45k

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:
1 hour ago, RubbaJohnny said:

A growth industry ?

Of exponential proportions 

But only good for an average of seven minutes.

The masseuses are not spreading Covid. They are spreading happiness to the people which is something that's eluded the government from the moment they switched from unelected junta to... to...

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1