"Freelance massage women" operating nationwide - fears that this will spread Covid

webfact

2 hours ago, Enzian said:

defense of those who "pay for it", I think the principle of paying them not for sex, but to go away after sex,

It is easy in Thailand.

Stop showering, brushing your teeth and using the bumgun.

Burp and fart a lot and talk while chewing food.

They will leave.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AlfHuy said:

That's all a scam.

I saw a girl advertising:

Hello, my name is Song, I am 24 years young, attractive, educated, lovely.

I am 162cm tall, 49kg only.

I worked in a beauty spa as Head massage therapist.

Due to restrictions, I can't practice my art anymore at our premises and have decided to do home visits.

Please give it a go and I am sure it won't be your last booking.

Thai massage 300/BHT/hour

Oil massage 450/BHT/hour

Extras can be added.

Sounded lovely. Good hearted as I am, I thought I have to support this lady.

Took my phone and gave her a call. Lovely voice she had.

I booked for the same evening and told her that I would take 2 hours. 1hour Thai and to relax, 1hour Oil.

Booking was for 7pm. Shower taken, nice underwear on and here I was, waiting for Song.

At 6:40 I went down to the lobby, maybe she comes a bit earlier.

At 6:58, a pick-up truck arrived and soon, driver was calling my name.

Here she was, Song, the lovely massagist.

17360DB1-781C-4686-AA53-D74176624E2D_4_5005_c.jpeg

Baby elephants are soooo cute! 

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Oh yes, 'massage girls working online', a short-time hotel costs 160bht the first hour, then 120bht for extra hours. I've always found it well worth the extra cost to not get assorted fluids spread over my bedsheets, nice clean towels, air-con, a jacuzzi  and room service are all a little bonus.   

The short time rooms I have seen have been complete dumps, with old air-con that does nothing, no towels (or very old towels that are dark brown or black so that you can't see the stains) and absolutely never a jacuzzi. But they always throw in a free condom which looks like it was designed for a cigarette lighter.

Edited by BenDeCosta

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

well worth the extra cost to not get assorted fluids spread over my bedsheets,

In a short time hotel you get to roll around in everyone else's assorted fluids.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I believe the main problems arise from cohabiting.

I've always liked women to sleepover, but I understand there are many men that aren't that bothered.

Once they've slept in your home, you have a potential problem, especially if they give up their own home.

Most western legal systems won't allow a woman to become homeless, and will remove any man on accusation of wrong doing. Which is a bit of a problem if it's your (the mans) home.

Even in the legit part of my live, I don't believe I've ever had a relationship where at some point I hadn't wished she didn't know my name or address.

What was the topic again?

Oh yes, 'massage girls working online', a short-time hotel costs 160bht the first hour, then 120bht for extra hours. I've always found it well worth the extra cost to not get assorted fluids spread over my bedsheets, nice clean towels, air-con, a jacuzzi  and room service are all a little bonus. The women working these jobs aren't usually the most mentally stable of individuals, surely it's worth that small extra charge to not have them potentially knocking on your door at some time in the future?

to not get assorted fluids spread over my bedsheets,

Try them next time.

8C47BA1F-B603-4776-87D2-A693677BD3E9_4_5005_c.jpeg

1 minute ago, BenDeCosta said:

The short time rooms I have seen have been complete dumps, with old air-con that does nothing, no towels and absolutely never a jacuzzi. But they always throw in a free condom which looks like it was designed for a cigarette lighter.

All I can say is ........ Movement Chiang Mai.

IMG_20200813_095415 (1).jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Yes, agree with lack of Thai ability, they haven't got a clue that their little bargirl sounds like a bargirl.

Funny thing, even when out the bar, they continue with the "same same" and "ting tong" vernacular. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Neeranam said:

Funny thing, even when out the bar, they continue with the "same same" and "ting tong" vernacular. 

I've not found that to be the case.

Mostly it's elderly white guys using those expressions.

But maybe you mix with a much lower class of bar girl than me.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

????????????

Falang tingtong

Falang tinking too mut

Falang stingy

You decide

Up to you

Can you help me

Where you go

I go with you

Hansum man

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Logosone said:

I still have her begging me to come back as I type this. Constant emails.  My money has that effect on women...

So you told them how much you have? Newbie mistake number one.

I never tell any Thais how much money I have and always pretend to be broke. Keeps the scumbags away.

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1

Just now, AlfHuy said:

????????????

Falang tingtong

Falang tinking too mut

Falang stingy

You decide

Up to you

Can you help me

Where you go

I go with you

Hansum man

Lol

You forgot "cheap Charlie" and "up to you" 

2 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

I never tell any Thais how much money I have and always pretend to be broke. Keeps the scumbags away.

So true. Biggest mistake of all time. But hard to hide after I flew her into my condo in Grand Cayman. Soon after the monthly allowance demand shot up from 20000 to 60000. The way I like to live it's hard to hide I'm not broke. Difficult, but I really should try that. 180,000 Euro for a Filipina is just crazy. Crazy. I don't know what I was thinking. Well I know, but I can't say it here.

3 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

Was chatting to a nurse, working for a factory.

She: What you work in BKK

Me: Nothing

She: I know, very bad now with Covid.

Me: nothing to do with it.

She: Why

Me: I'm lazy. Not working. Retired

She/ silence......... never another message

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Logosone said:

So true. Biggest mistake of all time. But hard to hide after I flew her into my condo in Grand Cayman. Soon after the monthly allowance demand shot up from 20000 to 60000. The way I like to live it's hard to hide I'm not broke. Difficult, but I really should try that. 180,000 Euro for a Filipina is just crazy. Crazy. I don't know what I was thinking. Well I know, but I can't say it here.

20,000 Turkish lira is not so much.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Look into what?  Thai Friendly alone has over 2 million members good luck.

What are they expected to do,  starve?

What a big waste of time any of this will be.

Just dumb.

Agreed. What an inept government. Just when you thought they couldn't get any more stupid, Wham, they prove you so wrong. With no benefits, social services or support of any kind, what do they really expect their citizens to do!! Just fortunate for the few that can do something to support themselves and probably their families because you can rest assured the government wont be doing anything. Stop blaming everyone else, should have rolled out the vaccines in February when promised but to busy working out how to make money for themselves and now blaming anyone and anything for this predicted rise in Covid infections...to stubborn or loss of face to listen to other countries governments that have proven which way forward...