Foreigners in Thailand can register for vaccine from June 7

17 minutes ago, timberpond said:

Until now I still don't have the faintest idea how this going work. I don't know how/where to register, I don't know how/when I will get vaccinated. Vimut straight out told me not to go there on 7th June. All these online registering, I wonder is it a scam to collect my details like passport number, phone, email, DOB, etc to resold for marketing/scam purposes.    

I don't think its a scam but I'm in the same vaccine boat without a paddle in Pattaya. 

June 7 should be interesting!

On 6/4/2021 at 12:07 PM, WaveHunter said:

In all fairness, they provide an online option for 90 day reporting.  Unfortunately it has been rife with technical issues for its' entire life.  Much of what Immigration does could be handled online if they would just get competent IT people to set up the server properly.  It's not rocket science; many online merchants do it successfully.  To me, it's just a big mystery why Thai government websites are so poorly done. 

Indeed. For a while I could do 90 days reporting online. Then I changed my address and the landlord registered the new address at immigration. Since then I can not use their online reporting anymore and no one could tell me why.

4 minutes ago, CLW said:

Indeed. For a while I could do 90 days reporting online. Then I changed my address and the landlord registered the new address at immigration. Since then I can not use their online reporting anymore and no one could tell me why.

Given up after two years of trying.......just do by post now.

3 hours ago, heyx2rr said:

I've used the QueQ phone app for my last several appointments at the Chonburi immigration office.  You can book an appointment on a specific day and time up to a week ahead.  You just show up to the office, click "confirm" on your appointment notice in the app and your queue number pops up in the app.  I then walk past the 30-50 people in the queue waiting outside in the heat who haven't made a prior appointment online, show the staff my queue number on my phone and walk straight to the appropriate immigration counter.   No waiting in lines outside, minimized time spent inside in the crowded immigration counter area.

The app certainly doesn't solve the problem that you've pointed out for the office staff and the long walk in queues that they deal with every day, you make a very good point, but it does make the appointment process very efficient and easy for foreigners who use it.

IMG_1812.PNG

IMG_1813.PNG

I'm sure the developers could make a similar app for BKK immigration at Chaengwattana, if they were asked to do so.

For anyone living in Phitsanulok you can register at the following, seems you need to have a Yellow house with ID number. Wife registered me about 4/5 weeks back and received confirmation last Friday with appointment date - 7Aug, 10am for first injection. 

Screenshot_20210605-142349_LINE.jpg