Man murdered in broad daylight at shop in Buriram

webfact

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

CCTV footage from a shop in a village in Buriram in the north east of Thailand showed the moment when a Thai man attacked another man from behind with a 50 cm knife. 

Former kamnan inspector Songdech Lotjan, 45, (the man in green) had just purchased something and was walking out of the shop when he was attacked in the ribs. 

His assailant tried to stab him again without success before he threw the knife at the victim and walked off. 

The victim was still able to walk inside the shop. But he soon slumped down dead clutching the knife that had been used to kill him. 

The assailant was Decha Chernghorm, 38,who was apparently high on Ya Ba. He was soon arrested by Ban Kruat police trying to hide at his home.

3pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The victim's wife Rassamee Lotjan, 44, told Daily News that her husband and Decha had had a long running feud that stemmed from an occasion when her husband caught him peeping at her while she was in the shower. 

This combined with drug use and paranoid attacks led to the murder that no one expected. 

The wife said that Decha had confronted her husband earlier that morning but the pair had split up before the attack that occurred later at the shop.

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-05-22

WARNING: The following video may be disturbing for some viewers. Discretion is advised

• Sad 1

Believe it or not, this week I came back from the funeral where  a woman from 39 years was cremated which had happened to the same.

Also in this case was the culprit a drug addict and instead a large knife, he had an ax

It happens in Sichon, the police did not inform the victim's parents, very sad.

• Sad 1

Living not far from Ban Kruat it is now worrying just how many drug related attacks we are having. 

I personally know of 2 other killings and 4 very serious fights, one lad left with half his face chopped off. 

Ya ba tablets are for sale everywhere for 50 baht, its cheaper to buy drugs than beer.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mick220675 said:

Living not far from Ban Kruat it is now worrying just how many drug related attacks we are having. 

I personally know of 2 other killings and 4 very serious fights, one lad left with half his face chopped off. 

Ya ba tablets are for sale everywhere for 50 baht, its cheaper to buy drugs than beer.

And what do you think about all that other stuff, like Ice, for example, in the Netherlands weekly they found drugs labs.

I think, we can't live without this big problem anymore, all the chemical drugs, and heroine, cocaine, hash, etc. etc.

On 5/22/2021 at 6:40 PM, mick220675 said:

Correct .

Ice , is easily available , for low income farlangs , 

yep , it is  cheaper , than Beer ..

Ya ba ,   Lau Cau {rice whisky ..}

Low income , Thais enjoy ...

Many fAR