insurance heath expat . reviews ?

yeahbutif

Hello I just saw on facebook . An insurance company called (Farang Insurance) the prices seems ok and they say do up to the age of 100 years old.  But I did ask them that I thought   the company for us to use had to be a registered company on the Thai immigration site. To be able to get a visa ...is your company on there?

They said yes we have no problems and if the Thai immigration won’t accept it they would give a full refund, has any one use this company to get a visa? https://www.facebook.com/FarangInsurance/ 

This company is an agent or broker, not an insurance company, and therefore won't appear on the Immigration Bureau's list of approved insurers. I suspect that if you specified that you needed health insurance to satisfy immigration requirements that they would provide you with a quotes from one or more of the TGIA insurers approved by the Immigration Department.  I would not rely upon the representations on their website regarding cost and age limit to necessarily be applicable to coverage that would satisfy Immigration's requirements. You would need to make specific inquiries and provide them with your requirements and underwriting information.

• Like 1