Extension of stay (marriage) renewal. Map and photos needed again?

Are you required to draw a map and provide photos with wife at home etc for the renewal of an extension of stay based on marriage?
Or are these specific things only necessary when applying for the first extension?

You have to do it for every extension I'm afraid... 

It's also "up to" your officer if photos are defined as pictures printed on an A4 page (one or two per page) or actual printed photos stuck on a A4 paper (one or two per page...). 

Don't bother drawing the map prior. You need to do it on a provided form to fill in. 

1 hour ago, ttkeric said:

Don't bother drawing the map prior. You need to do it on a provided form to fill in. 

The specific from for the map depends upon the office where you apply. I have been using a copy of the same one done years years ago that is on plain paper.

The photos should not be a problem since he knows what was needed last year.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, drh1010 said:

Ok thanks for the information everybody. Last time I drew the map in advance and that was fine to use (Jomtien immigration) so will do that again

Did the extension in Jomtien 3 months ago. Hand-drawn map and photos printed on plain A4 paper still accepted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drh1010 said:

Ok thanks for the information everybody. Last time I drew the map in advance and that was fine to use (Jomtien immigration) so will do that again

Map and photos required every year, I have used the same map and photos for 3 years now (Jomtien)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

Map and photos required every year, I have used the same map and photos for 3 years now (Jomtien)

Ah I didn't realise it was ok to use the same photos. Still got some copies from last year

1 minute ago, Quickmill said:

I did it last year but i forgot, how many copies are required for each docs and photos?

I will apply the extension in CW.

Thank you.

Gp

Chaiyaphum ask for two copies of everything.......then put the copies in the bin as you sit there..........5555

¨Chaeng Wattana I can put all 4 pictures on 1 A4 Page. The Map is some Map I found on a weppage, which is more simple than the google map. And I use the same map since 4 years no problem. The pictures on the other hand, have to be others every year, because 2 years ago I used the same picture and an officier called me that I have to bring new pictures for pick up my extension. Was no problem at all.. and even on the phone the officier was quite nice.

20 minutes ago, Quickmill said:

I did it last year but i forgot, how many copies are required for each docs and photos?

I will apply the extension in CW.

Only one TM7 form with copies and etc attached are required at CW.

4 minutes ago, Quickmill said:

So the original docs as required and only 1 set of these docs copies, not 2 set of copies right?

Originals and copies of others that do not have to be the original in one set.

• Like 1

I made the map to my house years ago: open google maps, hold a piece of paper up against your screen, copy the main roads and known sites, and now you have an accurate hand-drawn map.

Since they ask for 1 original and 1 copy at the office i go to, i just copy my old map by putting a new sheet of paper on top of it and follow the lines visible through the paper.

For my pictures i make new ones every year, but they are quite similar (sitting on the same couch, etc). Its funny to compare all the pics as the kids grow up and the dogs are getting bigger and bigger.

4 hours ago, seajae said:

our office accepts a google  print out instead of a darwing for the map

that is rather advanced, here, it seems, a not too close to scale drawing is preferred.

Edited by KKr

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The specific from for the map depends upon the office where you apply. I have been using a copy of the same one done years years ago that is on plain paper.

The photos should not be a problem since he knows what was needed last year.

Same in Pattaya,when they come to check our house now,they dont even bother to come in

I prepared a ‘Google Maps’ map (easier for me to screen print than draw). 

But, after reading comments on this forum it appears ‘some’ officers do not accept a ‘real map’ and want a 'hand drawn’ map*... So I just drew a very simple hand drawn map on the other side of the A4 sheet. 

The don’t seem to be interested in verifying residence in Bangkok. The whole idea seems invasive and somewhat ridiculous. 

*still trying to figure that one out - Can’t really get more accurate than google maps !

5 hours ago, jeffandgop said:

and a copy of the original Kor Ror 22. No need to go get one from the Amphur every year 

Just to clarify for the benefit of the OP - Kor Ror 22 relates to marriages registered outside Thailand.