Sattahip to Songkhla car ferry completes test run, service set to begin imminently

webfact

On 5/24/2021 at 3:24 AM, peterrabbit said:

What great timing!

Just when the South African strain of the virus has been discovered in the Southern Provinces, they want to create a direct transmission route, by use of a ferry, to the Eastern Seaboard and ultimately Bangkok.

A masterful piece of thinking - not. 

Tourism is just an afterthought...  An overhead absorber. 

The ferry goes from one oilfield onshore base to another.  Probably the 2 biggest in Thailand.  That's the business model.

They may never bother getting their online reservation system up to scratch.  But I'm betting they will as soon as they're ready for the nuisance of tourists.  Kind of like you can book a suite on a 20,000 TEU container ship.  But you may be disappointed with the nightly floor show.

Edited by impulse

12 hours ago, Ireland32 said:

What are you talking about Udon to Phuket has flights 

8468EF44-4E98-46F7-9B75-890DF01A647B.png

555 Really your mistaken check directly with the airport... Your dreaming 4 flights a day and why in the hell would I drive to udon  

Screenshot_20210527_062024.jpg

12 hours ago, steve187 said:

so a big fan of Thailand then

There is nothing in either to do...  Now even worse if you can go out for a meal music and drink.  Yes I have been to both many times I have over kill. I would rather fly out if the Country.